World First Clear of Molten Core on Heat 3

Congratulations NOTA!

Anyone get a look at that spicy meatball?

9 Likes

Lol I was never even pretending to be in the running for this but it’s funny seeing this before I even got off work.

1 Like

Sick trinket abuse!

2 Likes

No, I don’t know why anyone would watch another person raid.

“You could be playing the game, but watch me do it instead”

I guess I’m not zoomer enough.

7 Likes

Honestly dont care.

6 Likes

Imagine thinking a “spicy meatball” was a good secret.

3 Likes

Quit SoD when I realized dungeon gear was useless and the only way to get in raid was by farming old raids, farming gold for crafted gear, or farming rep. Literally told to **** off because I wasn’t using consumes at 35 for BFD clear :melting_face::melting_face:

6 Likes

Actually lower effort than phase 3 content. What a joke of a game lol

11 Likes

man a bunch of haters in this thread lol

13 Likes

Watching the SoD salt from the sidelines is great

2 Likes

You are by far the most annoying person on these forums, don’t quit your day job…oh wait !

5 Likes

Dont worry i wont quit, been at my company almost 10 years.

lol. lmao even

So.
You have sinestra. au cho’gall, and ra-den as special secret bosses.

And a lava ball that says nothing, does next to nothing, and might as well just be a quest objective is the best you could up with for a SoD secret boss? Are you kidding me? It doesnt even have its own loot table its quite literally just gear from the other bosses.

Private servers can, and have, done better “custom” content than this. If youre going to rip off private servers for both the difficulty level changes and the rune system, can you at least rip off their ability to create decent custom bosses too?

9 Likes

Buff the raid. It’s too easy.

3 Likes

everything about SoD is miserable :expressionless:

4 Likes

damn some people truly have no lives.

Not having elemental immunities is great, what you mean?

Yep, now can we get a hotfix in for hunter trap’s not activating on mobs with large hitboxes unless they are right in the center please. Thank you.

What happened?