World cuuuuuup!

Cry more sore loser lol

No more excited than I am about any other sports championship outside those of some of the college sports, which is to say not excited at all. Itā€™s not really about Qatar hosting or FIFA as an organization, as if I really cared about that Iā€™d also never watch an Olympics in China orā€¦ well, or pretty well any Olympics at this point.

Canada. My interest should be short.

1 Like

I thought Canada should have won that game against Belgium. Canada played better in every way (except for scoring an actual goal).

4 Likes

Not this year. Iā€™ve gotten used to the bribes and corruption surrounding FIFA and the IOC, but having the world cup in Qatar was just too absurd, from the moment they announced it.

(There are plenty of practical reasons why Qatar shouldnā€™t be hosting this. They had to move the event to November SO THAT THE HEAT WOULDNā€™T KILL EVERYONE and theyā€™re housing lots of the guests in tents. In the desert.)

1 Like

I donā€™t really watch soccer

I hope you guys win, i always pick Brazil when i play soccer game.

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™ve got a few hours left to cling to the fantasy, let me have this!

2 Likes

Letā€™s go Portugal !

1 Like

The world cup is still going on? I donā€™t follow sports, just feels like people have been bringing it up for a while, now.

I could care less.

Yeah, unless itā€™s ā€œtoo hotā€ for Harry Kane. Letā€™s not forget the woes the English sang during the last Euros due to the incredibly intolerable 80 degrees the players had to suffer. Iā€™m an England fan and the first to say this isnā€™t Englandā€™s year.

Brazil has this on lock. The Serbs went down with sheer embarrassment today.

How many slaves died building the stadium again?

Money > Life

1 Like

The pyramids are still beautiful.

GO GO BRAZIL!!! Yesterday I was really hyped.

If I did watch the World Cup, I wouldnā€™t watch this one. The fact that FIFA picked Qatar of all places is just pure corruption.

It ainā€™t my game. Iā€™ll watch American football, some basketball, pro cycling, and winter sports. I never did get the soccer bug.

Donā€™t drink from the cup. I may have used itā€¦

Fixed this for ya! Keep that upper lip stiff!

Of course im watching, so many upsets this world cup like how did Japan beat Germany that was a great match