World cuuuuuup!

Any of you guys watching? If so, who you cheering for? The matches today were great, just watched Brazil x Serbia, and I am super pumped for the other matches to come!!!

4 Likes

No I don’t watch sport! I find it boring.

8 Likes

Tomorrow is the big day, England vs USA, can’t wait for all the crying when we whoop the Americans, I mean when the game comes to it’s conclusion and we have won. :rofl:

4 Likes

Usually really excited for world cup to roll around but haven’t cared about this one. Other things going on so haven’t watched any matches. Few interesting upsets that would have been great to have seen.

1 Like

It’s called football by the way.

3 Likes

I don’t watch football …but when I do, my national team loses the game 7 - 0 :clown_face:

2 Likes

Football/Soccer. The most boring sport in the world.

5 Likes

If there was such a job as monitoring paint as it dries, the workers would watch soccer to unwind after a hard day.

1 Like

Yeah Ghana sucks at passing

Nah, not feeling it this time around.

USA sucks in international sports which is why they stick to domestic ones :rofl:

4 Likes

The World Cup is rigged, those officials are corrupt as heck!

Watched the game Mexico vs Poland and a guy literally pushed Lozano down trying to get a corner kick on a header, and no penalty, yet when a Mexican defender barely tugged a guys shirt in the box, they called a penalty for Poland.

It’s all about who they want to win.

Nah, don’t like soccer.

Love the World Cup.

Just wish FIFA wasn’t the corrupt mess it is currently.

1 Like

I think my favorite thing about WoW is that if I hold both mouse buttons, I can move my character, while also being able to move with the keys. That’s pretty cool.

If Israel wins the world cup, would Qatar riot?

I live in the US now but coming from the UK I remember football matches very well, and the experience in the US is like going to Disneyworld in comparison, in my day it was sadly mired in violence.

I went up north for school and it was rough being from the south, and having to hide my accent on game day, it could get scary.

Over here it’s all about tail gating and having fun, it’s a much better experience if you ask me. :beers:

3 Likes

I don’t get it. Soccer is a game for 5 year olds. Why do people like watching 2 teams jog around a field for 3 hours? It’s like a marathon, but without the scenery.

2 Likes

It’s beautiful to see Brazil play :brazil:

1 Like

Should be boycotting the world cup in Qatar, but you do you sports fans.

3 Likes