Go Pandaria!

:panda_face:

2 Likes

I see he’s running from Stormtroopers.

1 Like

That is WoW style World Cup.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Now that I think about it, that’s exactly what soccer needs! Let a squad of Stormtroopers try to shoot players as they run around the field.

1 Like

No, disgusting organization and the place being hosted at.

1 Like

I know, refusing to serve alcohol after everyone bought tickets was shameful!

2 Likes

Don’t care about soccer very boring in my opinion.

2 Likes

The only thing I’ve ever found remotely interesting about sports is the mysterious fact that so many people find them interesting.

I root for Qatar and all they have done for the people.

Slavery and the death of literally thousands of people is okay as long as it’s for soccer. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

/s

2 Likes

Spoken like a sore loser

The game ended up in a 0-0 tie, so Mexico got 1 pt.

Spoken like a true loser that doesn’t watch Futbol.

a single cup for the whole world to share sounds unsanitary.

the forums tomorrow be like:

1 Like

As much as I love soccer and would want to watch certain games, there is only ONE WAY to express a vote against FIFA and their absolute corruption, and that is: not to watch.

Just as it’s only a weak show of protest when some teams cover their mouths etc … the way to protest would have been to NOT attend.

F

FIFA!

I am from Brazil, and we are super crazy about football here. I originally wasnt super hyped for this cup, but after today’s matches I am really looking forward to what’s next! I more than understand if it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, though!

1 Like

If it’s not hockey, I can’t say I care.

1. I dont watch soccer and 2. Qatar, so even if i was a fan I would not watch anyways.

Every single one of these threads have these.
Really odd to have to always announce this.

3 Likes

No, why would I watch and support a sporting event that was built upon slave labour where many people were violated and had their rights stripped away to build a stadium that cost many lives.