World boss Aurostor loot table

Oh I 100% agree, the issue isn’t the higher drop chance, but the main issue is that druids are getting substantially less items… Whereas most other classes are experiencing a near 100% drop chance, druids are experiencing much closer to 0%. That feels bad, and if it was my main I would be at least a little salty about it. I hope Blizz at least addresses it instead of what I suspect will be sweeping it under the rug to be fixed before next week…

1 Like

I just looked up my alts and this seems accurate.

All 3 clothies got the pants.
All 3 leather wearers (Druid not included) got the gloves, with the rogue’s pair getting bonus avoidance.
All 3 mail users got the belt.
All 3 plate wearers got a belt, the warrior’s procc’d avoidance on it too.

1 Like

Honestly I’m just glad my S/O was lucky enough to get something. She’s been stressing about getting her ilvl high enough for what our guild wants for Normal when we start on the weekend and the necklace was a very nice boost for her.

1 Like

Yep, sounds about right. I’ve done it on every class and those are the same results I’ve seen, along with others replying with similar results. My suspicion is that anyone who didn’t get a loot drop on an non-druid class must’ve had some weird circumstance to cause the loot to be missed. Either via queueing in a large party, or potentially missing the tag and not realizing? Either way it’s sounding like there’s certainly some silliness going on with the loot logic, hope they get it fixed soon but I wouldn’t hold my breath for any retroactive solution for the poor druid players.

2 Likes

Wil do not paly a druid lol

1 Like

has blizzard said anything about this yet?

1 Like

Waiting to do world boss on this toon cos of bug

1 Like

eugh I wish I hadn’t wasted my chance for this week on my druid, was so excited for a proper chance at the bear form

2 Likes

This must be bugged and if you have several druids you havent killed the world boss on yet i suggest to hold them off untill they fix it

1 Like

Done it on 5 druids…no loot.

2 Likes

Guardian Druid got 0 loot aside from the resources you get for the world quest

1 Like

Same issue here. Loot for all of my alts, except for my druids. :frowning:

1 Like

I wonder how fast this would be fixed if Druids were instead getting Mythic quality gear as a bug

4 Likes

Not trying to get your hopes up, but ive seen a couple druids (including me) saying its not triggering a lockout for the boss. Might look at your raid lockouts on your calendar and see if hes there. That being said, it does complete the world quest for him.

lmao

Turns out there was a hotfix put in - other classes were not supposed to be getting loot at the rate they were.

No word on if Druids have been fixed

Maybe the fix was normalizing other class drop rates to match druids. :grimacing:

No loot. Also didnt get a pop up for the gold i got like i usually would when we roll nothing. Had to scroll through the logs to make sure i even got credit. Had 2 other classes i ran through that did get drops.

how do you know this? Did they say something or are you no longer getting drops on any other class than druid. Maybe they “fixed” it so that no one get any gear just like the zaralek cavern wb. The absolute joy of getting a blue seed over and over and 50 rep

Saw some comments on reddit of someone saying they ran non-Druid alts in and weren’t getting gear

Unconfirmed obv

1 Like

I’ve killed him on 8 toons, 2 of them being druids. Everyone but the druids got an armor piece and the lockout.

5 Likes