Worgen Tails & You

first skimpy male armor, and now tails?

did something happen with ff14 that i dont know about?

I mean if ff14 was influencing wow
I’d take that as a good thing.

Seeing as how ff14 is kinda beating WoW’s rear as the big mmo daddy these days.

3 Likes

Are all FF14 fans usually this deluded?

2 Likes

I think we can all agree that no matter how bad we think tails might be with worgen, it will never compare to “12 Feet Tall Built Like A Bit Shrick House Alpha Using Growth Pots” you see all over who only seek a particular form of interaction with… Well, strictly non-Worgen womenfolk.

Gonna elaborate there?

I dont need to, FF14 isn’t even fair competition to ESO, let alone WoW lol.

Literally thinking FFXIV is a worse game in every way than ESO, now this is prime comedy.

2 Likes

Oh ok so you have no point and are trying to jump on the ff14 hate train.
Gotcha.

So I’m just gonna assume anything else out of you is falsified tripe.

Or you could look up actual numbers and burst out of that bubble, but you do you.

No tails for worgens.

Worgens is the wow version of werewolves and by lore they do not have tails.

There is a lot of werewolves without tails in the media out there, like the Van helsing one

6 Likes

You have no idea how badly I still want this even the worgen enemy mobs you fight as horde can use their claws.

2 Likes

Well if there are a lot of werewolves out in the media who don’t have tails, then that would be one thing that sets WoW apart.

Depends on what you’re comparing.

Though character customization isn’t even a race. WoW is somewhere far back in the distance with FF14 where they can’t even see the dust clouds kicked up by ESO.
I’m all for more customization options in WoW, I love seeing the diversity and unique combos people put together when they’re free to do so. I admit though, the thought of a Worgen with various dog tails, specifically a Shiba curl, has me giggling

1 Like

wow werewolves are already apart by they being born from druid magic.

And in contrast, there is other media with werewolves with tails, like wow rival ESO

to keep the games apart, let wow werewolves without tails

2 Likes

Well, the person I had quoted initially seemed to be talking about popularity, which, for better or worse, is WoW’s domain above every other MMO out there.

Character customization ESO probably pulls ahead by virtue of having so many sliders and unique aesthetics to work with.

Ah I must have missed that in the string of replies. WoW will likely maintain it’s top dog spot unless they royally mess up (BFA was probably a 1-minute-to-midnight expac)

This title is misleading. What about me? Did I pass gas? Sorry…

Much more like Blizzard keeps the alliance being a boring faction, where nothing new and valuable happens, so that people can “throw up this mantra” until they choke from doing so mockery of what the alliance could have.

And just for you to remember, it is not the fault of the alliance or players and lovers of its lore, if the current devs team loves to mock this faction for the mutual amusement of them and members of the horde who love to enumerate how shallow we are in diversity, history and change but don’t appreciate it when we ask for something that isn’t a High Elf or that doesn’t allow us to imply that we’re pathetic.

And so much so, that nothing different from “the Boring Human Faction” that the horde always points out as being one of the reasons why ally is ridiculous, was imagined for the alliance.

And not for lack of options that would imply High Elves.

Only fat humans, fake blood elves, and scrapped gnomes patched.

Blizzard simply did not want to give something that was as showy as what exists in the horde.

Too bad the novelty and implements are always imagined to horde, but for ally it’s always a conservative approach or “a compromise”.

The Alliance is a faction that needs elements of renewal in its fantasy as much as the Horde, but blizzard prefers other things for ally.

And when I talk about different things, I don’t mean having civil wars or members hungry for power, leading the faction to commit atrocities.

This is a matter of the horde and if yours considered such a faction, with this kind of story and characters something interesting, I would be in it for 10 years.

It is a miracle that the worgen managed to come to the alliance, since the race fantasy is a werewolf and not a wereorc / weretroll.

Have Mercy!

1 Like

all these lore nerds

this literally hurts nobody other than those that want to be hurt by it, that’s it, now its time for the tail uprising! Rejoice brothers and sisters, for we shall have our justice!

3 Likes

Horde don’t really get innovative things either aside from “our lore leaders go crazy and need to be put down.”

But horde has always, I think, been a subversion of tolkien’s high fantasy and that has made the game unique and interesting.

I think the alliance problem is that a lot of boring people want that boring LOTR aesthetic and it’s hard to shake it up without upsetting them.

They say they want something compelling, but there’s going to be a storm of discontentment if greymane or tyrande actually get depicted as evil ever.