Worgen Tails & You

I made a pledge to post in every tail thread I saw, shouting out my support for the idea, so… here I am!
Tails for worgen~!

1 Like

are worgen tails the new high elf threads

where there’s like 3 on the front page at all times :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

swishes tail

Someone doesn’t realize how hard it is to maintain these. You try washing blood and innards of enemies out of it… After that, it’s takes just as long to comb and brush it.

Sand isn’t a big deal, I’m used to that, but it can get cumbersome.

How very kind of the bearded beer barrel to say so!

Sure…but would you really want to go without one?

Seems to be…either way I wouldn’t mind a tail on my worgen alts…
Would fluffybuns need a new name if he had a tail though?

1 Like

There’s a reason why we have tails of our ancestors hanging on our caravans.

Imagine the tail wagging when they /flirt.

2 Likes

at least the joy of seeing someone would be visible :wolf:

1 Like

With the way the alliance got screwed for allied races and racials in general i’m all for this. IRON FORGE IS FOR THE DWARVES! er, i mean GIVE WORGEN TAILS!

1 Like

Lol with how badly ally got shafted I swapped to horde. Dark Iron were the only good AR and then you guys got nerffed hard :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, if all my friends weren’t playing alliance i’d already be horde and many are shifting which is a shame. The current imbalance of faction demographics is going to ultimately be the cause of any race any faction in the expansion after shadow lands.

1 Like

No tails.

Worgen are getting more fur colors. That’s equivalent to elves getting more skin colors.

2 Likes

My buddy is a die hard alliance player but be it classic or retail Horde has just lead to a much better gaming experience. He hates horde with a passion but when 8.2 came out ally (on my server) wasn’t even allowed to play with WM on…and that’s the only way we care to play.

Anyway it’s fun getting all the cool things for a change :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Im okay with worgen being without tails, but I’d like to see a little more from the rear view, perhaps a larger more pronounced mane that runs down the back.

4 Likes

Bumping because I want a tail.

1 Like

Bumping cause I want Worgen to have options to have tails.

1 Like

Worgen should also get /awoo for howl with it’s own audio like tauren get /moo. And tails don’t forget about optional tails

1 Like

You don’t have to say “bumping because I want a tail option” because you already have glorious panda tails.

I am bumping this thread because I want a tail.

#giveworgentails

:wolf:

1 Like