Worgen Tails & You

/hands a panda-hug coupon
Just hand this to either any random panda or applebear and you get a free hug and a knitted sweater for cold days.

1 Like

I cannot imagine any appropriately socialized person wanting to make their nightmare form more bestial. But I suppose, if there are really people in the the community who feel they are ‘incomplete’ without a useless appendage hanging off their backside, a quest involving Goldrinn would be an excellent way for them to gain that as being exposed to the very fount of our nightmare form should teach them just how horrific and precarious our condition is. And, hopefully, that will turn their attention to less shallow, more distinguished goals.

You’ve not paid attention then.

I don’t care either way but there are one of these threads at least once a month or so and have been for years.

1 Like

/hands viking santa a tray of chili fries
:hot_pepper: :fries:

1 Like

I find it so hypocritical of the playerbase to at one moment to not think of the lore as dogmatic, and then the next be like “the lore doesn’t have Worgen with tails… SO it’s against the lore if they get them.”

That’s a ridiculous argument. If they made Worgen tails literally no one is affected by it but Worgen players. Make it optional. So those who want no tails keep it that way.

There is nothing in the lore that is dogmatic about Worgen tails or even Black Skinned Elves.

/hands Hawkens ale in return. :beer:

These chili fries are just what I needed to get over this cold. Thanks!

1 Like

I added extra hot sauce too since yer a dark iron too.

1 Like

Worgens wearing tophats is like as officially canon as Dragon ball GT, Broly is fan canon, but isn’t GT canon, doesn’t make gt ‘better’ though for the choices, change my mind.

Though at least will give them credit to the passion artist for getting their spinoff series selected and wanting to do something different yet a tribute to classic dbz and the Oozaru monkeys. Give him credit where it’s due, he at least tried something more creative than blue hair dye, but it still wasn’t very successful or worked well.

Just because something is ‘unique’ and ‘different’, doesn’t always != better. Sometimes it’s a silly decision and things would be much better as a customization option or mini Night warrior Goldrinn quest style to grow a tail or heritage option embracing the connection with the wolves. Wolves in tophats just kills it for me imo.

yeah im basically at the point where, if we’re seriously getting dark blood elves, then sure, there is 0 reason why we cant have tails, we dont even need a quest for it… just slap them on in and call it a day

it’s silly, at this point, to say otherwise, because its clear blizzard actually isnt going to care much about their lore and add in things that make other people happy, so its fair to say we can have something we think is cool added in

1 Like

Has Blizzard ever had this question directly asked at a Blizzcon?

Sounds like you all need a Red shirt guy as your hero.

1 Like

Hey, if Blizzard’s really hell-bent on answering ‘no’ to Worgen tails, would it be feasible to at least ask for maybe a belt with a tail of some kind? 3D belts are possible, Monks prove this. Why not a tail-on-a-belt if we’re ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY going to be denied the real deal for no reason?

I planned on it, if I ever made it to BlizzCon, lol.

2 Likes

Oh, now I see what you were going on about earlier…

Good news, I also have a free tackle for you! /TACKLE…hug

hugs Kunisato :hugs: :panda_face:

2 Likes

hugs Applebear back There’s so much to hug!

2 Likes

I’m neutral on the whole tail issue, but seeing so many whiners flag this thread instead of acting like mature folks, is just hilarious. Stay classy, GD.

Would love tails, worgen look so unbalanced when they run, they just have a flat butt instead. Like, cmon, if we can’t have tails at least give us booty

1 Like

Those quoting LOL LORE in this thread need to wake up.

We didn’t have Asian Humans, we do now. We don’t have dark skinned blood elves, we do now.

In fact, dark skinned blood elves are against the lore.

It’s in many many MANY things saying that the blood elves came from the night elves and over time with their exposure to the sun, they lost pigmentation of all skin and also lost their vibrant hair colors. Guess what. Dark Skin = Pigmentation. Plus, in almost all the role player stuff and chronicles and stuff like that, you will ALWAYS find 100% that a High Elf/Blood Elf does indeed have FAIR SKIN. This isn’t about real life ethnicity at all, this is about what is actually officially written by Blizzard itself.

Know what is NOT written by Blizzard? The confirmation that Worgen cannot physically have a tail. Christie Golden is a writer for Blizzard but she does NOT actually come up with the story concepts. Please educate yourself with her role in all of this. Blizzard gives her the story, she pieces all the narrative together, that’s it. That’s all she does. She may have sway and input but Blizzard comes up with the story that’s to be written. Still the fact that she wrote Genn with a tail depicts that fact that even she believes a worgen should have a tail, just saying.

But again, my point is, there is nothing stating a worgen cannot have a tail. There is no lore. And again, I link you this as this is from the Cataclysm Alpha concept artist, officially by Blizzard which showed worgen females with tails:

https://imgur.com/a/y8i6DqC

Hunched orcs came out of no where and from concept art. There weren’t anything in lore about them either however there was nothing stating that they didn’t exist. Now they do.

Finally, this comes down to player customization and options. Most of you people who oppose don’t even play worgen probably… so please, just stop.

3 Likes

The optional thing about an optional tail… Its optional if you don’t want it on your character you don’t have to have it. Those who would like to see the option can have it. Its not going to effect you one way or another if you don’t even play a Worgen character.

Personally I would also love to see Worgen returned to a lore friendly 8 foot tall. If you want lore friendly stuff… Give us at least the correct sized characters.

Worgen need a tail option, it’s been a weird design choice since Cataclysm, and it’s the right time to add it!

/Suddenly tackled
and i just cleaned this outfit too…

You may redeem the coupon for a sweater now or later
Also, i got a panda on me, so can you get the peanut butter?

2 Likes