Worgen should have been a Class, not a Race

Except that dractgyr have been confirmed to be getting more classes down the line.

Here you go.

Now just take this tech and apply it for worgen only, and a two handed version too.

What your suggesting is completely pointless as there’s zero chance blizz would turn a freaking race into a class.

I don’t expect Blizz to ever implement the idea, I posted here for the sake of discussion, nothing more. My idea is too good for a company like Activision to want to get anywhere near. I could see them running with your poo poo idea though.

Plus, worgen, at least gilnean ones, arent just mindless monsters. They’re human who have been cursed and are walking the edge of humanity and savagery.

K, thanks for conceding that Worgen are not a race, they’re just humans like I’ve been saying all along. Took you a minute.

It makes sense, with that context, that some are hunters or that some are mages.
If anyone needs to recheck the entire worgen lore as a whole instead of just their origin then maybe you’d get that too.

No, it still doesn’t make any sense at all to make Worgen a race and then have them prance around in robes or cast spells. No amount of mental gymnastics on your part is ever going to make that make any sense at all. This is why your bandaid fix idea to give them monk animations or whatever still doesn’t work.

But regardless it’s completely insane you would even suggest something as stupid as turning a freaking race into a class.

Ok pal, maybe if you keep saying it enough times you’ll eventually convince yourself. :cold_face:

Conceited, much?

Don’t forum stalk me. Either contribute to the discussion or move on.

My reply was exactly as valuable to the discussion of this bad idea as the statement I was responding to.

No, it was objectively worthless, just like your “contributions” to that other thread where you diminish a new player’s problems in the game, just like I’m willing to bet all of the nearly 14,000 posts you’ve made in your time on this forum are as well. Begone.

I actually think that woulda been really cool. Note:only read the title.

1 Like

Your idea is terrible…

You basically want a bipedal feral spec.

Guess what, we already had that, as a wod talent, for feral!

And no matter how you spin it, worgen are a race. They’re not your typical race from a biological perspective, but a race none the less. No different from Forsaken. It’s a race created from a curse.

Could it have been spinned as a class? Sure I guess, but it wasnt.

If it was would it have been some incredible addition to wow, of course not. Again, all it would have been is a bipedal feral…

My idea in the other hand is amazing.

Not only is it actually possible in the realm of implementation, but it actually satisfies what you want completely, especially if playing a fury war

Now let this thread die and go watch van Helsing

Your genius idea sank to the bottom of the forum like a rock because no one cared and everyone who sees it just intuitive knows its bad, except you. Everything you say is wrong, may Elune have mercy on your precious, delicate soul.

Haha I had no opposition.

I also posted late as hell, sooooo.

If we had no druid class, then having a werewolf class could have had some potential.

But we do, so again all you’re doing is asking for a bipedal feral spec.

With invisible weapons you can get your feral werewolf fantasy AND the non conventional ones.

So you get more for your money.

So once again, your welcome for coming up with something that can actually happen instead of just be a pointless discussion

Never knew this bit. Why is Non Worgen form only for Humans? And not Night elves mmmm.

I remember when Worgen was first coming out and these threads were made. Even then and now I still agree that Worgen is a cool concept that lost a lot of its potential as a race rather than a class.

Call me crazy but I think It’s just very odd to see someone shapeshift into a werewolf and decide….I’m gonna cast a spell… or shift into a cat form :unamused:.

Worgen could have easily had 2 or 3 specs:

Spec 1: Ferocity - using tooth and claw to slash and hack at your enemies. Similar to Druid cat form.

Spec 2: Alpha - a mix of survival like skills, subterfuge, howls, and summoning wolves to do your bidding.

Spec 3: Juggernaut- A tank concept focusing on thick hide, draining slashes, reducing damage to types with pelts, etc.

No use crying over spilled milk now but yeah…would have enjoyed it.

1 Like

Cope. You had no opposition? You had no interest.

No, I want werewolves as a class and I want to rid the game of the stupidity of worgen in top hats and robes. Your idea accomplishes nothing but a minor cosmetic upgrade to the worgen and otherwise leaves them a broken caricature of a race. Why do you insist on continuing? We obviously just don’t agree and if you continue to pile drive your bad argument any further into the ground it’s going to pop out the other side of the planet.

That tends to happen when you post in the middle of the night.

So sounds like you just don’t like warcraft werewolves.

Kinda pointless to argue when you know it’s not gonna happen.

Don’t act like you wouldn’t be first in line to make a warrior worgen with invisible weapons in 10.2

I respectfully disagree here. Worgen used to be human but the Worgen curse changes the victim on a spiritual level. And your not wrong Night Elf Worgen would be a neat choice as well as far as customization goes the issue is Blizzard is lazy and only takes the barebones effort when it comes to options for races. Just look at how many times they have used the Stormwind human dance even though it’s well known humans are programmed with other dances already.

With all due respect to my Worgen brethren, I’m just going by the lore here. My end goal is to have werewolves embracing their true, feral nature and conducting themselves in a manner that suits them best. Ripping and tearing. How the Azerothian textbooks on Worgen biology are filled in and categorized is not important to me.

Alright so then melee class worgen with invisible weapons then…

That’s the only way that can ACTUALLY happen outside of your what if scenarios :confused:

They wouldn’t work as a class. They should just be a race and race only.