Worgen shadowlands glaring issue!

I’ve never heard of that before. If it’s “hidden” shouldn’t we see it with the cloak? But we don’t, because it’s not there.

I googled “WoW Worgen with tails” and there’s no sign of it other than bad photoshops.

You mean like the Draenei that came out 4 years before? See, now I think you’re just making stuff up at this point. Heck, even Tauren have had tails since release. The engine could support tails from the beginning. You’re just trying to come up with reasons to crap on Blizz for not doing it. Or trying to make them look bad for not putting in the option.

Blizz clearly doesn’t want their Worgen to have tails. They haven’t listened to you by this point, they’re probably not going to listening now.

Google “WoW Worgen concept art” None of them on the first page have tails.

Even the very early concepts of them riding their weird pig mount doesn’t have them with tails. And that was SUPER early concept. Long before Running Wild, and their Horses were even a thought.

Tails are not part of the Worgen physiology.

1 Like

if you say so, but you are wrong :3

If they don’t make this a thing…

And you haven’t shown any proof.

i did say just go look at the give worgen tails thread, theres been plenty of talk about it in there with proof and stuff idk how to actually obtain the images and links they provided withoput going back there myself but i dont wanna scroll through the 700 msgs

Yes, let’s continue to make all the races more human! We are the epitome of perfection after all. All races should be made in our image!!!

Looks menacing and yet beautiful

Neither do we.
Worgen don’t have tails.
Have never had tails.
And won’t have tails.
There’s nothing that supports them having tails.
These are Blizzard’s werewolves, not anyone elses. And Blizzard does not want them to have tails.

2 Likes

they will get tails eventually its gonna happen. just watch

I wait with baited breath.

Yes he does.

Here are some images of Genn:

2 Likes

You say the Worgen concept had tails. I give you an example of one of the very first concepts and it doesn’t have a tail.

You then say that the game engine couldn’t support tais, and I give you examples of 2 races that came before them that had tails.

You then say I’m wrong. Then you refuse to do the leg work to “prove” that you’re right.

Stop trolling. It’s clearly not working out for you.

It hasn’t happened yet.

only because there wasnt a way for it to happen, just like with the other new customization options though theres finally a way for it to happen

its literally no different than you asking for non hunched worgen

they have always been hunched over so why should they stop now? same arguement applies to what you want lol

Standing up straight and growing a tail are not the same thing.
Also for the love of god quit spamming. You can edit in other things on old posts, quit inflating your post count.

but i need to hit 3000 posts before june
also they are exactly the same thing when they have to do with somothing biological makeup.
male worgen cant stand up because of thier biological makeup. they dont have a tail according to you becauise of thier biological makeup

There is nothing about their biology that points to why they hunch like Quasimodo.
There is plenty in their biology, like the complete absence, that points to not having a tail.
Also, why 3k before June?

1 Like

Draenei and Tauren have had tails long before Worgen were in the game. This statement doesn’t make any sense because the game could support tails from launch. Blizz made conscious decision NOT to give Worgen tails.

No, it’s not. There was never an option for it until the engine could support it. This one makes sense. Once Blizz re-rigged all the models (which they’ve done now.) they can now offer upright Orcs. The same rigs are used for each of the races models, so in theory, Worgen, trolls, and Undead could all stand upright.

Likewise they could introduce a hunched over human model to make them look old.

These are options the game has access to now. Blizz re-rigged the models and gave Orcs a better posture. This wasn’t something that could be done until recently. You can’t claim that tails were something they couldn’t do, because it’s been in the game long before Worgen were in the game.

They COULD have given Worgen tails a long time ago. It’s been a thing they could have done right from the beginning. They’ve chosen not to, because it’s not part of their physiology.

2 Likes