Worgen Customization Mega Thread

So how about those new hair style options? It would be really cool if we could get those old hair styles that was scrapped literally weeks before Cataclysm released. As we see in Hearthstone, this piece of art especially that’s using the new worgen model look and combining it with actual real hair style, we could be seeing Blizzard dive back in to the idea of adding em in the future. :smiley:

4 Likes

Well now we know you’re apart of it and trying to use plausible deniability. Cause the mass report discord is like the worst kept secret on these forums. So claiming ignorance proves your guilt. You have been tried and convicted by a jury of your peers.

1 Like

Anyway, i hope that we will have a hint of what is planned for the worgens at the Blizzcon - If they are planning to add something for the worgen of course.

3 Likes

I posted it in another thread and I’ll post it here too. Blizzard if you want any ideas on how you can add in tails, in a lore friendly way, look at this clip. ;D
We have literally every other feature from the wolf pact form, so why not also give us the tail too!

4 Likes

Let’s take a look at Lore’s little taunt here and see why he fails to understand the basics.

1. After getting Heritage Armor.

You know the armor that every race is slowly getting. Also despite countless posts of feedback about both the armor looking poor and the quest basically telling players they should not be proud about the fact they overcame a curse and turned it into a strength. So ya that is something that every race is getting so hows that got anything to do with Worgen requesting optional things to enhance the looks of our characters? Strike 1.

1. A new model.

You mean after 10 years of the worst model in WoWs history to make it to the live game? 10 years of people refusing to play Worgen because the model looked so bad? And lest you forget had the model not been updated Worgen would quite literally be the only race in the game without the current HD player model look. Ya I guess the number of players willing to play Worgen have risen due to the model change that everyone else got as well… Strike 2.

1. And new customization.

How dare we even consider asking for customization on our core form? Oh I know because we got a whole 7 fur colors and 13 eye looks. When you compare that to what the other core races got its nothing. You forget Worgen while an expansion race are still a core race in the game not an allied race. Worgen got taxed on customization for being able to customize our shapeshift form that most Worgen players don’t even use and to add insult to injury there is 0 customization of the human form that is unique to Gilneas players its 100% copy paste of the Stormwind humans options. So ya the least amount of customization and even less if your a Worgen death knight as you get 0 eye options. Strike 3 short stuff…

So to sum up your failed attempt to insult Worgen you pointed out 3 of the shortcomings that are the core of the reason we are asking for more options. Thanks for that.

6 Likes

You forgot the “night elf type” ears for male.

Also let’s not forget as a dk, I got only 7 fur colors. Just fur colors. I don’t even get a choice when it comes to my eye color. :disappointed:
One thing I did notice thought is while every race received the dk specific hair color, worgens didn’t share the dk specific fur option. It would be cool if they at least also got that seeing as it’s literally just fur color and not a mangey fur option… Which would be gross rofl

3 Likes

Yeah no offense but could not stand the old model at all. Only had one worgen and it was druid so I could be in shapeshift form. It was even worse when humans got their model update and now you had this scrapped together model to be transformed into. “WHEN I GET MAD I LOSE POLYGONS RAWR!”

2 Likes

Welcome to ALL DKs. It’s thematic.

Not night elves.

1 Like

Kuwu using terms like “erasure”, definitely a white supremacist.

Anyway, give worgen tail options!

2 Likes

It just really isn’t ever stated that worgen don’t have tails in any canon source.
If so, show source.
Even if there were a source (again, there’s not), blizzard could change it, as they often have with other things.

1 Like

Wrong. Interesting how you constantly ignore the fact that I am for things like black humans with actual black features instead of just a white man with dark skin, then call me a white supremacist with zero proof.

I, too, would be something for Pandaren Death Knight.
But I liked this option. And I liked the option of choosing whether or not my mage would have a tail, like her cousins red pandas.
regrettable that male pandarens did not have the option of having a tail but were good changes.

I just want worgen to have the same benefits of customizations that are being provided to other races in the game. And that they are customizations that add something to the worgen.
And I know that many of those who come to this megathread, suggesting ideas or showing support, also want the same for their favorite race as for other players. Like those who ask for improvements to Nightborne, trolls and the like, related to customizations.

You are very nice to still answer or maintain some argument with him. If he had any self-love, he would be trying to promote conversations for his own space mummies thread, bringing to the attention of more players and Blizzard, with themes and suggestions that attract more people to be interested in supporting his ideas.

But how to support someone, in something that neither he knows how to promote or seems to care about, who is so prone to deny others something he wants for himself, supported by nothing more than his limited notions of lore, that Blizzard changes his mind. according to your interests?

For me, it is the envy of the effort and goodwill of those who come to the megathread to help promote this idea.
Envy is something ugly, typical of small minds.

Whenever I see this image, I am amazed.
Amazing with a hairstyle changed the whole appearance of the female worgen.
Even her ears have gained another prominence and look more erect.
And then her hair color is fantastic, highlighting the tunic she is wearing a lot, enhancing the ensemble.

If Sally Whitemane were a worgen instead of a Death Knight, she could look like that, living up to the name Whitemane.

You are a genius!! :clap:

“Our curse gives us strength” is one of the words of the worgen.
It means that we convert an affliction into an advantage.
Worgen has a night vision that competes with that of the Night Elves, perhaps only being smaller than that of the elves only.
Our strength rivals that of the tauren and our strength is no less than that of an orc, with the inclusion that our speed and agility is far greater.
Our hearing, touch, taste and smell are superb.
Like Wolverine or Daredevil.

When I am a worgen, I feel my self-confidence grow. I feel my inhibitions and doubts disappear.

How bad can that be. I have no conflicts with who I am.
Much less ashamed. I am ashamed of this quest.

What I heard the most over the past 10 years was that the model was ugly, that she walked awkwardly, that her casts were ugly, that they had no facial expressions, that they were in snarl and that made them not fierce but ridiculous. I used this mask that you can see, to hide that mouth open 24 hours a day.
Everyone spoke of their reasons for the model being a joke. Only those who really liked the worgen’s lore, the Gilneas atmosphere, maintained a worgen because not even our racials were seen as something as good as those of other races.

But we have comedians who come today in 2021, to say that the previous model the updates received in BfA, were

when so many said what was wrong with the model for 10 years, just to do trolling and not even make a valid argument.

And it is true that since the update I have seen more worgen from both forums and in-game.

More customization options will certainly make the breed more attractive to more people.
More than giving wpvp bonuses or racial overpower, this would be a way to also value the alliance, for something it has (worgen) and not for something controversial, copied from the horde.

I have nothing to add to something that eloquently reflects my exact thoughts and feelings in relation to what was said.

:handshake:

1 Like

I would legit love some Night Elven features such as ears, eyebrows and coloration to give a Druid of the Pack aesthetic to Worgen and even a Night Elf model toggle for their alternate form.

2 Likes

They still need this.

1 Like

Werewolves are always such an awesome concept. Especially good werewolves. I loved the idea of playable worgen when I heard about them back in wrath. I was so hyped. Then… well we all know what we got. The starting experience was neat but our racials were lame our appearance atrocious. And sometimes I still feel like a human in a furry costume rather than an actual werewolf. Especially cuz I can’t hide my weapon and fight with my claws? Why isn’t that a racial? Either a toggle or like a dps cd where you do more damage by attacking with your claws for a moment. In the very least a racial transmog for all weapon types that lets us and only us hide our weapons and fight like the worgen we are. We used to have a racial where we didn’t need skinning knives which was the only thing about us that had to do with our claws actually being used and now no one needs a knife to skin. Like dark flight doesn’t even make sense to me. Running wild already covers that. A temporary in-combat/inside running wild would’ve made sense but we cddon’t use those animations we just sprint… It’s literally just a variant of rogue sprint it is so boring. Why couldn’t one of the coolest race concepts ever to enter wow get even half decent racials? A heroic leap type of ability probably would’ve made more sense than the sprint tbph. I just don’t even know sometimes with blizzard. Genn gets to fight with his claws. Every single worgen npc. But the only class that has hide appearance option for weapon is a class we don’t have access too.

1 Like

So after a guy insulting me twice I’m the one whose post gets hidden? LOL yeah that’s not suspicious at all…

They abuse the report system quite often. Your post will be un-flagged once a mod investigates.

2 Likes

Unlearn your bigotry.

2 Likes