Worgen Customization Mega Thread

They now have blue and green eyes and the blind option. Also I believe they got some jewelry stuff didn’t they?

You all should go make a thread about Zandalari things you want to see. I mean that genuinely.

Threads with the wants of the players that play those races should be up all over to give Blizzard ideas for further customization.

3 Likes

Males need a wolfish ear option that actually sits up top, too (and also isn’t weirdly asymmetrical like over half the ear options are).

I’m all for both of the genders getting lots of new options, but I do think being specific is… weird. Why should females specifically get those ear options and not also the males? :woman_shrugging:

Why not just say “worgen need [this]”?

Honestly I didn’t even consider upright options for females, as to me, they already stand very upright. Males need an upright option - what I’d love to see for females is a hunched option to make more feral-looking female worgen if we want to. I know I’d love to make a more feral worgen lady.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, having them both have ears up top works, I’ve just not had issues with the placement of the male ears like the female ones. The male ones are just overly long.
The female ones seem more weirdly positioned and look like furry goblin ears.
Probably just the direction the male ears point back so don’t look as weird.

I actually think they look weirder, lol.

They certainly don’t look wolfish. The fact that their ears were moved to point backward the way they do is why they were broken and never fixed. Female ears still move and emote. Blizzard literally broke the male ears when the models were updated because they wanted to “fix” the clipping issues that were created when the gave the male worgen lower-sitting long dangly Hollywood werewolf ears.

They fixed the clipping issues for the males by simply breaking their ears.

If they had left the wolfish ears on males like on the alpha worgen models from Cata, then males could have wolfish ears that emote. At least the females’ ears still move!

I didn’t even know the female ones moved or emote.
The male ones are positioned pretty good to match the perma snarl they used to have, but since that was fixed, the ears should move to a more neutral position till they’re in combat or something.
The female ones have never looked right to me as they point outwards oddly. Just looks like they took ears off goblins and put them on worgen.

Having the ears move and emote would be nice.
I see what you mean too…looking up the image of the alpha worgen, they are in a more neutral position.

2 Likes

I loved the alpha male models… they were simply better. And while the manes looked very lionish, they could’ve been improved and actually kept around so we could customize our manes and change their colors.

Gah. They just looked so much better. Look up a video from the alpha of the male worgen emotes - their faces are so expressive and their ears are expressive, too. It’s great.

1 Like

#GiveWorgenTails

I already miss that model I used for demonstration purposes :frowning:

4 Likes

:rofl: You see far more than that during Blizzcons Cosplay panels.

2 Likes

Isn’t Worgens very least played ?? Customizations isn’t worth it for them when not many play as Worgen.

So nothing for dwarves then since they’re less played than Worgen?

5 Likes

The reason not many people play worgen is because of the fact that we lack so much stuff compared to other races and always left to the side. We still haven’t even received a rework for our racials when every other race, goblin included, have had 1 or 2 racial reworks done to em.

If Blizzard shows that they at least care about the worgen player base, it could catch player interest, thus bringing in more people to playing it, and what better way that to start with a lot of new additions to the worgen form itself. I’ve seen a lot of people often say they will change race to another race because of the new customization options catching their attention, which so far worgens don’t really have any of that.

2 Likes

So many uninteresting ones in my opinion.

One is for RP and one is an not-that-fast sprint on a 2 min cooldown.

The rest is stats.
:sleeping:

Hah!!! Jealous

Good points. I support Worgen customizations and hope you get tails too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I fear no man

But that Worgen on the Video’s Thumbnail

It…scares me

2 Likes

I’m fond of changing the sprint into a heroic leap sort of deal. You see Worgen leaping all over the Gilnean starting zone.

Of what?

… You all repressed or what?

Shes just sitting…

Looks pretty hot in that pose

1 Like

How?

She’s just sitting on the ground.

There is beauty in that sitting pose, and the smile.

1 Like

So… You’re objectifying her… And it scares you?

I think you need to look into that part of yourself. Really give it a think.

2 Likes

I am admiring her beauty