Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Stops sneaking up with an oversized set of shears Oh nuts…

1 Like

Do you people see any lines anywhere?

It’s how much folk like the product. They want to see it grow and have more options.

3 Likes

And yup, looks like I’ve posted in there =P
I usually do when I see one.

Sounds good to me…there’s still a bunch of races that should be playable. More the merrier. More customization is always good.

Part of why the whole worgen thing went bad was not having the blessing of Goldrinn. Just throw in a little lore bit or questline where he understands the threat to Azeroth or some such, and now gives his blessing which could be visually represented by the tail. shrugs There’s ways to make it work.
Some reason just though of Aslan giving that little mouse dude back his tail in that Narnia movie.

3 Likes

Power to the Worgen, my 3rd favorite race in the game, only behind Dwarves and Draenei.

1 Like

I liked your thread but I disagree that worgen customization is underwhelming.

2 Likes

Quite alright to feel that way. I don’t expect everyone to agree with some of my opinions! Though again thank you for dropping by!

4 Likes

I do see a line, its in a box shape around pandaren and it has “No fun cosmetic options allowed” written on it.

1 Like

I thought Pandaren were colorblind.

I mean… don’t worry about that line.

Exactly.

Plus, 90% of Furs are perfectly fine people. All fandoms have the cringey 5-10%. Welcome to Humanity.

Keep up the good work! :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

I was gonna say, whose the remaining 5%

I forgot what percentile I threw up there xD

Canadians.

Wow! This would be very cool!

3 Likes

Honestly that’s totally true. Carry on.

Still, no one has to be first. Blizzard will mess us all up as they will.

signed

I am a huge fan of werewolf related things. Underworld is still one of my favorite movies of all time. I raced changed my main, and several other alts over time to Worgen. They always felt like they were missing a tail, for balance sake.

Kinda started just playing my vulpera characters now.

4 Likes

People will put love into what they enjoy, they want to see things that aren’t great be improved, so instead of standing there just getting fed whatever is brought to them, they want to express their opinions on something that they love!

And sometimes these people express these opinions get called a troll, because they’re complaining… but they’re the ones who actually WANT it to be successful, so they voice opinions, and most of all, actually show examples of what can be done! And some of it has actually been done by fans, as seen with the model edits.

It’s only whining if you can’t provide solutions, but OP has shown solutions.

8 Likes

I have aspirations that this will one day be available to everyone who wanted to use them.

Yes. The worgen would practically be with Goldrinn’s children.

@Keori

Amazing job. :+1:

3 Likes

I just did the video/forum work. Handclaw and Shearx were the ones who brought the visuals to life. I can’t for the life of me do what they do!

all the zandalari got was a blind eye

Don’t remind me :pensive: At least females can be bald now

1 Like