Worgen Customization Mega Thread

That book came after the books which said Blood elves were fair skinned, so…it’s just them trying to erase lore and what was originally said. Par for the course with blizzard. You should know this by now man.

And tails will not affect classes, dps, heals or any historical fact as something Blizzard has not already done.

It’s just an optional cosmetic, like skin color, eyes and hairstyle.

None of the suggestions will affect the game negatively, more than anything already possible for other races, right now in the game.

2 Likes

I’m sensing that you have resentment about the inclusion of characters and peoples with dark sin.
This concerns me.

4 Likes

Maybe in azerothian lore “Fair skinned” isn’t a euphemism for light skin but rather being beautiful or flawless skin?

Edit: also wasn’t that description from the perspective of humans? Maybe humans just hadn’t had a lot of contact with darker skin ones.

2 Likes

Expansion is not erasure.

2 Likes

It’s lore expansion…

How does it do anything to the lore but mean that their tones range wider?

Par the course for folk digging for any minor ridiculous thing they can complain about for sure.

2 Likes

I’m sensing you are totally reaching to make a false conclusion. I said BLOOD Elves are supposed to be light skinned. Did I say anything about other races like Dwarves? Night Elves? Orcs? Humans? Nightborne? Dark Iron? No, no I did not. You are totally reaching with your assumptions.

No its lore retcon/erasure.

Par the course for people making excuses for lore changes for sure.

Agree to disagree.

how about playing vulpera if all you care about is a tail. we have the best ones

No tail = Worgies.

So just went and read the Chronicle bit about the High Elves and this so called Pale fair skinned thing.

Its not in there.

It just says “They have even lost their violet hue and they had begun to shrink in stature.”

So as of Chronicle, quite some time ago, the idea that they were only pale skinned is bunk.

EDIT: I’ll toss in an addendum that I’ve only gotten literally that far in chronicle. Its my first time reading it.

I do have a Vulpera. Just like Worgen better.

Don’t even immensely need the tail myself. Just don’t see why it shouldn’t be an option. So I’m supporting/asking for it.

#giveworgentails.

4 Likes

All other races had their models from vanilla or BC, over 10 years prior. This argument is moot.

3 Likes

Can I ask why Blizzard should listen to video with 700 views and 47 likes and make change affecting entire player base ?

2 Likes

Three years matter much? Really?

2007 TBC happened.
2008 wrath…
2010 was cata…

Then in WoD all races except worgen and goblins… So… 2014 was when everyone else stopped waiting.

Wasn’t until 2016 worgen and goblins got anything.

So the real difference in time was 1 year. We waited one year less overall than the other races.

And it still has issues…

Can I ask what change affects the entire playerbase?

We’re asking for Worgen options… Like literally… Options.

2 Likes

Argument still moot. Vanilla was released in 2004, the updates came out in 2014-2016 (they weren’t released on WoD launch).

And after the others got theirs we waited longer.

Again. The actual difference in time was literally around 1 years difference.

Plus we had to shlep around while everyone else looked better?

Sure didn’t feel good.

It’s a valid complaint. Especially for those who feel we didn’t exactly get a lot of good customization this time around either.

2 Likes

Facts not feelings hon. You don’t get to disagree on word definitions.

2 Likes

Except MoP had a change in art style and quality. Meaning worg/gobs were using a pre-mop graphic design that didn’t mesh with the others for all of WoD, Legion, and most of BFA.

1 Like

Worgen, Goblin and Pandaren had much higher resolution than other races for years. Argument remains moot.

1 Like