Worgen Customization Mega Thread

#giveworgentailsmybrothers

1 Like

IOW, you agree with me; if Blizz gave you guys fat trolls, they would revolt.

Furries: Not even once

I don’t agree with you that you got fat humans. You got muscle men.

You are the one with the perception problem.

Kul’Tiran are awesome. If they give us Troll brutes, while I am sure you’ll find some issue with them, from the sound of things, I doubt I would. lol

2 Likes

I would live, die and kill for the “dire” troll models used by the blood trolls. The female dire trolls are aethiestic af.

3 Likes

They’re almost a call back to the original female troll but big and ready to crush you.

1 Like

Please crush me mommy… er… what?

I have to hide my face because it is boring. Thanks for all the work you are doing

1 Like

At least you have a face!

The warmothers? Those are built on the male kultiran =P

Sounds good to me. Get the bulk from somewhere than have the breasts and thighs to DESTROY me.

Anyone remember the beauty that was the cataclysm alpha worgen? So superior… with cool hairstyles…

4 Likes

GIVE ME REAL HAIRSTYLES!!! pls…

2 Likes

I have always said that Blizzard should have just done an HD version of the alpha models for the worgen rework. I loved the alpha models so much!

Here is my old Imgur post that has them! https://imgur.com/a/IPRzO

4 Likes

Oh you made that post! I remember seeing it before. Very nice. I do like the worgen update but that OG model was so good.

1 Like

Keori makes many things if memory serves.

Whenever I see the alpha models of worgen I feel nostalgic and sad for what we should have had if you never want to be able to see the light of day.

The hairstyles models are the most diverse and beautiful in the game.
And they were abandoned. They weren’t even used to give Gilneans a more unique look.

A waste that Blizzard could use to revisit and redeem to give more customization options that value worgen.

Worgen really needed this.
The Alliance needs something relevant. :wolf:

Can’t wait to see what additional character customization options are waiting to be announced at blizzconline. I hope for worgen tails, posture option and upright ears. New skin colors would be nice too.

4 Likes

Well, I expect a lot of these things, because they are all things that would do the worgen diversity and customization very well.
They are all suggestions as far as possible and none of them give the worgen any advantage or change our race to something better than those of other races.

At least one of these things, to begin with or to let us know that Blizzard has been thinking about worgen.

If worgen had tails I do think more perv types would come out of the woodwork but I still want tails on worgen because I think it would look better imo.