Worgen Customization Mega Thread

3 Likes

Where did that come from? I do not know.
But, I liked.
For some reason, it reminds me of something done by the band Sabaton.

More customizations for worgens. Please blizzard.
True black color, Upright posture, tails and more wolf look.

It does look like the stoneborn animations were made by tweaking worgen animations. Think someone elsewhere pointed out the arakkoa animations were made using the female worgen.

Could bode well for the chance at upright worgen animations.
I still feel like that’s a big reason we got the upright orc animations.
The Kultirans sure seem to have a development path linked to orcs, which also makes a lot of sense as to their use for Mok’nathal as well.

Using the male stoneborn idle stance, and chopping off the tip of the tail that curls around more would work really well for a worgen with tail.

crosses fingers

2 Likes

Op has a interesting Video for Worgen Customization Options. Yes I do agree. The Customization Options feels very limitied and not enough. That’s why I hope we see Wolf Ears for Human Form, Tails, Druidic Options, and etc.

Hrm…more I look at them while standing next to the males, they also quite resemble…me. Some animations look similar to worgen too.
Like the death animation is very similar but the way they lie is tweaked a bit.
Denathrius uses a draenei animation set…guess that’d also make sense for the stoneborn. Hrm…wonder which it is or could it be a bit of both.

Be neat to see what a worgen tweaked to stand like that would look like.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments on the video! Here it to hoping we hear about more additions for customization for 9.0.5 or even 9.1!

Fingers crossed

4 Likes

Goldrinn listen to you.

If it was possible to do this for stoneborns of both sexes, then it is possible to provide the same optional treatment for further customizations for worgen that include types of tails, true black color, upright posture, tattoos, jewelry, hairstyles and everything that worgen is missing at the time of customization.

I know that for now, it is still early to have something but it is important that we continue to signal to Blizzzard the options that would be very welcome to worgen and that would allow each person to customize their worgen as much as possible to reflect our views of worgen.

And this is what everyone wants for their respective favorite races.

:pray:t2: :heartbeat: :wolf:

1 Like

Exactly. They’ve said they look to the fanbase for ideas on what to add, so this thread should give them plenty to work with.
Black fur, tails, and an upright posture are all things being heavily asked for.
All the ideas are great.

1 Like

I’ll 100% admit I skimmed, but I also 100% support more options for Worgen [all races honestly; more customization is fun]. The one bit that stuck out to me most was the tails. I need worgen to have the option of tails so badly. I love tails :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Me too. I can’t wait for Blizzcon 2021 start early for patch 9.1.

2 Likes

For those wondering how Worgen would look at the correct lore size head to Arden and find the faintly glowing seed try and get the Feeling Bigger buff. That makes Worgen the lore correct 8 feet size.

Yes, tails! And yes, a true black fur color. Enough with the fifty shades of grey fur colors. Aren’t Worgen (werewolves) oversexualized enough already? Let them be the creatures of the night they should be!

1 Like

I hope Blizzard will at least signal something of what is being suggested at your event.

None of these requests is too much or brings any advantage or benefit to the worgen, which is unfair to other races that also want more customization.

Don’t forget about us worgen blizzard.
Our connoisseurs also need a treat. :wolf:

I still definitely want worgen tattoo options and multiple scarred face options. Be nice if they also added the opposite blind eyes for the current blind eyes they have. You know where say left is white and right is red. Have the inverse of left is red, right is white if someone so chooses.

If you wanna see how a wuggin would look with tattooes… Make a Hunter or Warrior and get Dragonrider’s Harness (Or look it up) for Hunters (Mail armor) and Bloodwake Breastplate (Can also look up) for warriors (Plate). Effectively Green and Red tats that would look so epic to have without the other bits of the armor.

Here I am back to the thread, to continue talking about the inclusion of tails as an optional cosmetic to extend the customization of worgen.

I have been somewhat absent, playing with my Grayphus worgen and 4 more alts in the alliance and my 3 vulpes.

Keeping the alts moving forward with the grind of professions, item level and conduits. So it is more difficult to dedicate time to come to the forum and honor topics like this and even participate in discussions in others.

After all, the most popular topic on the forums has been the turmoil over the tower of the damned and the misfortunes of its challengers.

Topics such as customization, were in the background in the focus of attention, but never forgotten.

Did you hear that, Blizzard? Do you think we forget? Do you think we forgive?

:revolving_hearts:

This would further value worgen as a breed with real variation in customizations.

Hail Gilneas. :heartpulse: :wolf:

2 Likes

Sylvar are the current correct Worgen size. Come on Blizzard i get that Worgen were barely played but that is because you made such a poor model. Find me one dev who will come here and post they were proud of the old Worgen look. But here’s the thing we got taxed for being able to customize our human form that has 0 things unique to Gilneas humans and is just baseline stormwind human that we can’t use in combat. We got 7 fur colors and 13 eyes and that was it. Heaven help if your a DK then you got fur color only. Show us some love Blizzard even so.ething simple as a lore correct 8 foot size would be a step in the right direction.
Ps. Give Gilneas females in human form the waltz dance it would give that more sophisticated feeling and have at least something that isn’t baseline stormwind human. It also would help show how the poker face dance is more of a wild side to the Worgen makes sence.

1 Like

Can you please give them tails? It bothers me that the puppos have no tail!
#GiveWorgsTails!

2 Likes

Devs, historically, have very little pride or desire to do anything remarkable for the alliance. See everything we had in BfA and it did not bring any attraction or value to the faction that is not eclipsed or seen and treated in a demeritorious way before the horde.
So we were left with a horrible and bad model made for 10 years.
Long 10 years of listening to people weaving demerits about how worgen has a model with bad cast, bad body movement and “MEH racials”.
10 years listening because the model deserves contempt.

So, correcting at least in part all this, can be done as several of the suggestions contained in this thread and in others about customizations for worgen, to make the worgen race be valued as something good and interesting for the alliance that has its own hairstyle and with several models like those seen in Alpha models, option not to be hunchbacked as was done for orcs, ensuring an upright posture with a height that reflects our stature, with tattoos, with earrings, with the option of adding a tail that confirms a look more bestial to worgen, with the possibility of modifying our ears so that they look more like those of wolves and not those of elves, and for worgen that is not another glorified model of human, in the faction of humanocentrism.

Worgen should not be an addon for humans and therefore they need a customization that values ​​worgen.

1 Like

Don’t forget when Blizzard changed the racials for every race in the game the only race unchanged was Worgen. 10 years of the same terrible model and one of the least played races in the game due to said model. But then Blizzard gave the die hard Worgen fans a small ray of hope and we got our model update. The changes to the face alone were worth the 10 years of neglect as the model started to look like someone put true time and effort into it. But then when new customization options came once again Worgen got the short end of the stick. If you want proof of what I’m saying just look at Nightborne the Worgen models of the horde the model is lazy and looks nothing like the npcs so people hardly play the race. I do hope they get some love before the 10 year mark but at the same time Worgen still need more love, more options and something to set us apart from Stormwind humans. This is the best chance we will get for this and we have 2 major posts with over 5000+ posts of suggestions and things that will help make Worgen more like the race we players have chosen to play. So please Blizzard read these posts, give Worgen the correct lore size, optional tails, optional posture for males, more than just fur and eye color in options for our Worgen form, Wolf like forward facing ears, and something to tell Gilneas humans apart from stormwind like the waltz dance.

3 Likes

Really, the threads related to more and better customizations for worgen, are not comical threads of people suggesting murloc as a playable race.

They show real interest and passion for the topic being spoken.
These threads are not complaints or criticisms about something that Blizzard cannot change or does not know how to change.

And if there is one thing we can say, it is that these topics were never locked up by moderation, even when trolls and naysayers show up.

All players who have shown support for requests and suggestions, have endeavored to maintain a healthy environment.

I believe that almost 5000 replies prove that players would appreciate many of the suggestions gathered in this thread, gathered by Keori and other participants, to improve the immersion and valorization of worgen.

People would really be pleased.

2 Likes