Worgen Customization Mega Thread

I never realized worgen fans cared about tail options so much

We care about all options for Worgen as its the race we choose to play. Some of us stuck with the race for 10 years of the 2nd worst model in WoWs history. We just would like to see options to make our character look more unique from others.

2 Likes

The main reason a check box for tail or no tail is requested so much is its the most noticeable change. Hairstyles, Jewelry, Forward Facing Ears and things like that will hardly be noticed by others. Bigger changes like upright or hunched over males, other fur colors also help the uniqueness of the Worgen looks as well. One of the other changes would be to add the lore correct 8 foot Worgen size so Worgen stand out a bit more rather than just being in the “Tall” Alliance Races group.

Worgen has fewer customization options than other races and that is why all these items are necessary for the breed to be more diverse and personalized. At least as much as possible and with options that are present and programmed for other races.

Like this?

h ttps://i.imgur.com/H6N5JbP.jpg

By Cur.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/H6N5JbP.jpg

2 Likes

In lore both males and females are 8 feet tall so I would like to see that.

1 Like

If they did this for Worgen, the should also do it for Tauren and the other “tall” races. Fair is fair after all.

1 Like

The problem is you can’t for Tauren dont get me wrong I would love to see it but they wouldnt fit indoors cause Tauren are 10 feet tall in Lore and buildings in WoW average a 8 foot 6-9 inch ceilings. You wouldnt fit in most buildings ingame. Thats why Tauren are 8 feet tall ingame.

1 Like

I agree. Both should get their proper size.

1 Like

The thing might be if Tauren are shrunk in game, yet supposed to be the tallest, the other races might have been shrunk a little to a lot to keep a more accurate perspective.

1 Like

Thing is we know 8 foot characters work. Both Tauren and Zandi trolls are 8 feet. Why Worgen are 6 feet 10 inches is odd. I mean look at Night Elves. SL has made them even smaller than before as they are now the shortest of the “Alliance Tall Races” infact Pandaren are too tall and almost the same size as Night Elves now.

1 Like

Man if you think worgen got fubard with SL customization options I’d suggest never make a Zandalari Troll, Kul Human, Goblins, Pandas, Nightborne or Mag Har orcs cause they literally didn’t get squat for options…boohoo you didn’t get tails, at least you all got the Greymane look now.

Taurens (except female tauren), Orcs, Humans, BE, NE, Worgens,Dwarfs and Undead made bank during these new options.

Worgen have a ridiculous amount of customization currently compared to most races, especially factoring in your human form.

1 Like

AFTER waiting years to actually do it, they completely cheesed the Worgen update, the model, lack of straight posture for males and the Heritage Armor.

2 Likes

Yes because taxing Worgen for the ability to use stormwind human looks in a form they cant use in combat in a game called World of Peacebloom is fair. Oh wait no this is World of Warcraft and Worgen players are not allowed to use our human look in combat. Give us a break. Worgen have one of the least amounts of customization for our core look.

2 Likes

Yes it’s ridiculous: We have one of the least amount of customizations options of all the races.
You are counting the human ones? Irrelevant for two reasons:

1. It’s just a copy/past of the humans from Stormwind, there’s nothing gilnean at all.
  2. We are playing the worgens for their lupine form and so most of us couldn’t care less about the humans options, especially since we can’t use it in combat on top of that.
    It’s nice for Roleplayers but that’s it.

As i said many times, we play a worgen to play a worgen meaning a werewolf. If we wanted to play a human, we would have played a human.
So as a worgen player, i didn’t appreciate to be taxed of options for the lupine form just because of the human form.

1 Like

I’ll just bring this chart up again.

As far as main core races go, worgens have the absolute least options out of every other core race. Sure Allied races have less, but that’s because Blizzard stated in the past they want to work on the main races first.

Me, a worgen death knight, literally only got fur option as a new option, I don’t even get to mess around with the new eyes, and yeah, that’s pretty much it. Just fur and eye options when Goblins got way more stuff compared to us. They got the model update the same time as us, so you can’t throw in the argument that we just got updated either.

A lot of us play worgen specifically to be a worgen. Not once have i’ve ever touched my human form button, aside from when I do arenas to turn back in to a worgen. :stuck_out_tongue: (Blizzard really need to make it so you spawn in to arenas in your worgen form) Hell, I’ve come across a lot of worgens over the years that didn’t even realize they can change in to human form. Keep in mind, human form options came in AFTER the druid form options came in, so once they finished that up, it was easy as to just copy paste that on to worgens so they can customize their human forms. No effort put in what so ever for worgens.

Worgens have been shafted to the side for almost a decade now, and that’s how we ended up here, us worgens being vocal and requesting things in hopes that Blizzard listens.

4 Likes

Again, human form is not worgen form customization.

Human form is only a flavor thing for worgen racially, an RP aesthetic. Even then, it’s copy/paste of regular humans, nothing special/Gilnean that are specific for worgen players.

4 Likes

It’s fine by me. I am sure that tauren want to be portrayed in the best possible way within the game.

As for the problems with the doors, I will leave it up to some sage to decide how to solve it, because at least 8 feet, worgen would stay at the right height and continue going through the door jambs.

And because of that, worgen still has room “to grrrow”.
Although taurens have some limitations because of the in-game settings, worgens can be taller because they are within the height limit and what lore defines is our most imposing stature.

Yes. And that is why it is important to bring to the attention of developers, the types of customizations that we would like to see in game for worgen fans to enjoy more customization options that allow greater personalization and immersion in the fantasy of experiencing a werewolf.

I know that there are those who liked the human customizations for worgen but I would trade mine for hairstyle options. Male and Female.

1 Like

We still aren’t going away Blizzard. We will continue to post and bug you till you give us an honest answer about if your willing to give us customization options or not. We still wait for a Lore Correct size as well. That should be the simple thing to do.

1 Like