Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Why? it’s simple and straightforward. I don’t see how you make a vendor more “fun”.

Especially if it’s for a worgen only weapon, or maybe you wanted to have some sort of secret vendor hidden in the depths of Gilneas?

Now you’re thinking!

1 Like

It should just be an auto-unlock feature for worgen players only in my eyes.

Something that keeps Gilneas relevant is always something good in my eyes.

Just my night elf worgen mage enjoying Dalaran…

#GiveWorgenMoreCustomization

4 Likes

See the idealized model :heart_eyes: and then have to live with reality :disappointed:

2 Likes

A tail and up right wolf ears.
Blizzaaaaaard. I want it!
You want it too, don’t lie to yourself, we see all the worgen tails and straight backed male worgens you put in on hearthstone. Give us those!

2 Likes

Same here, this is pratically how a female worgen should be in my view but it’s impossible to convince Blizzard to grant such wish.

1 Like

The only option is to continue to declare commenting on customization ideas and hope that at least some of them will be considered.
If we don’t say anything and act apathetically, they will think that we are satisfied with the way things have been going.

If Blizzard wants to make things better for at least one race in the alliance, a worgen that has been waiting for something for 10 years, it would be a good start.

We need equal attention in the possible details of customizations that bring our worgen closer to the ideal of werewolves and not monkeys with wolf heads and bat ears.

I have literally zero horses in this race.

Hells to the yeah worgen should be getting tails. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks. :wolf:

I just saw a thread where they ask for forms of druids related to worgen.
Just like it was with kultirans and zandalar.

And that would also be a very welcome thing, after using borrowed and adapted shapes from the night elves.

2 Likes

A cool idea I always had is a option to swap cat form with a wolf form. Go full on worg and chomp on people. What kind of wolf wants to turn in to a boring cat anyways when you can go even more wolf like!

3 Likes

Like many things born with worgen during cataclysm, which were hurried, like the permasnarl of the worgen, we were left with something adapted and borrowed from the night elves.

It would be nice to have a form of its own for our druids, as well as kultirans and zandalars.

1 Like

Look at that, another tailed worgen!
Are you trying to tell us something Blizzard?

4 Likes

I hope so.
At least the idea of ​​worgen with a tail is something that many artists at blizzard seem to like to imagine.

And as the theme continues to emerge in official arts, without being corrected, we can consider that this is how many imagine a race that turns into a hybrid of human and wolf.

#GiveWorgenMoreCustomizationOptions

1 Like

#GiveUsAnswerForMoreWorgenCustomizationOptions

1 Like

Two thumbs up OP thats a really well researched and thought out post and i agree with those options especially the the TAIL option but for my characters head cannon id love to see even more feral/savage options or a unique voice that consists of more grunts and growls and less words but thats a pipe dream lol

2 Likes