Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Idem. We received clothes from coachmen and maids.
What most discourages, is that many people have better ideas.

https://twitter.com/Faebelina/status/1289244437818687493/photo/2

The colors may not be ideal but the model is very good.

I am really afraid to see another race of the alliance receiving other corrupted wishes. Another would compromise.

But then, there are many things being said about how they could be done and what should be done.

2 Likes

It would have been cool to have such model as a heritage armor.

1 Like

Asking Blizz to give us something is like wishing upon the monkey’s paw. If you don’t know the story, I recommend looking it up. Basically you got whatever you wished for, but in the most messed up way possible. Say you wished for a fortune, they would kill your most beloved family member and give you the inheritance. Basically you got what you wanted at the worst possible price.

1 Like

It’s the same thing for High Elves xD

1 Like

+1 to everything said in OP. Worgen really need another customization pass. More than just new skin tones (though a pure black would be nice).

2 Likes

I think they prioritized upgrades to the races that have gone the longest. Worgen just got brand new models in 8.2, that makes them younger than some ARs in their current form. I don’t agree with it, and I’m actually a bit peeved that ARs are getting like 2 customizations to other races 10, I’m forced to think the squeakier wheel got the grease, at least in blizzard’s eyes.

2 Likes

Blizzard stated allied races will get more customization options later. They wanted to focus on core races first. Void elves got options added since they share a model with blood elves, so it was just a copy/paste thing.

3 Likes

It only took them ten years to remove one of the second worst Models in WoW’s history.

3 Likes

That worgen has a tail in the front. Uwu.

1 Like

I agree with you. For now, I think we got what blizzard prepared.

New additions should only be seen by us in the future. Soon™.
For now, we can only draw attention to some of the suggestions of the players in the forums about worgen, and other races, are perceived and considered.

Yes.
I hope they’re more ageis. Maybe this time, in less than 5 years. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have been converted to the worgen need tails train.

8 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

3 Likes

Don’t know why this didn’t occur to me before, but similar to monk’s invisible fist weapon, have a worgen only transmog 1 hand item that has no model and allows for unarmed attack animation. Call it “worgen claws” or something. Let some of us attack with our claws.

Unlike other changes, this would be so easy to do the most difficult part would probably be deciding which vender should sell it.

3 Likes

Well, this animation of worgen attacking unarmed already exists in the game. In Duskwood, worgen fight unarmed all the time.
What I do know is that with regard to the worgen, many resources and techniques existing today, were not at hand at the time of its creation.

I mean there are some claw weapons you can use to get a sorta similar feel, but its more like your worgen is Wolverine and jetting out so knuckie claws XD

Not really, your are forgeting something: Class abilities.
All the melee ones have their own animation.
To be able to fight with claws, the devs will have to to do specifics animations for the worgens and for each ability requiring a melee weapon.

I just don’t see them putting so much work on a race that they left in the dust since 10 years.
Even the few customizations options that we got are half worked, especially the eyes.

Hard to be optimistic.

There are already unarmed animations for these abilities.

1 Like

You can do all those animations with fist weapons which are escentially unarmed fighting in how they are animated.

The gilneas rep vendor.

1 Like

So we have to be honking our horns as much as possible so they don’t forget about worgen for the next 10 years.

We have to be 10% optimistic. 40% realistic and 50% insistent.
Even if we don’t see anything that is being suggested, applied in any way.
Whoever conforms to mediocrity, has already died inside.

More worgen options would be very welcome and would improve our diversity and value as an attractive race for the game and the alliance.

:wolf:

2 Likes

That’s boring though. :roll_eyes: