Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Keep on showing your hatred Dardaillien.

1 Like

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

3 Likes

If you truly what one was then you wouldn’t be finding it “disturbing” or saying you’re puking over an image. You’re just another one of those people who looks at the extreme, rule 34 end of the spectrum which what most furries are not. Most of this is due to society putting the focus on that and that only. Hate to break it to you, but just being a fan of anthropomorphic beings, technically makes you a furry. Furries are not all about dressing up and acting eccentric like what is shown. The more you know.

1 Like

there’s a difference between something like blizzard art, the kind you see in official sites and stuff and something that was posted in the op

the one posted here is super bubbly, cutesy, and screams furry

the only reason there’s a lot of pushback is because every big thing you hear about furries is bad, from trashing venues, showing fetishes out in public, etc.

basically people have grown to dislike them cause they do wild stuff like the animal they think of themselves as, so of course people are gonna dislike art that has that same style purely cause it’s reminiscent of furry

2 Likes

You’re the one with the problem. I am sorry you, Dardillien, and the rest can’t be an adult about it. I suppose intellect is not your greatest attribute given how you acted on the tails forum

Now back to the subject while I put people on ignore.

WE NEED MORE CUSTOMIZATION!

1 Like

calls me dumb then stuffs me on ignore cause i called out the clear furry ness in the thread

then tries to act like an adult after crying about their character not having a tail

what is this

3 Likes

Back to the topic. One thing that I haven’t seen people talk about is custom nail options. It’s not like we even use em anyways, so unless they give us a option to fight with our claws instead of our main weapons, I would like a shorter claw option, cause the one we have are insanely long.

You’re not on ignore, yet. And you’re derailing the thread over something so stupid and immature.

Grow up.

To be fair he is Fluffybuns.

EDIT: Also why isn’t my character showing… o-O

1 Like

im not the one crying about a tail in my character and pushing out everyone who disagrees

also this

try logging in and out, sometimes it’s slow to show your dude

2 Likes

Yeah I suggested this in my first video with a being able to hide weapon in transmog options. I’d love to be a rogue and really pull off that werewolf feeling!

2 Likes

I always figured that nail options would go over as well as Jewelry for Belfs. Not really something players were exactly looking for and thus not much interest.

Totally want them to give us invisible weapon mogs though.

Okay? I never said that? Keep denying all you want that the picture isn’t meant to be “sexy”, but the way this was drawn puts the focus on her bare thighs, and the middle joint of her legs was made longer for obvious reasons. Also, the face looks NOTHING like a worgen. It just looks like a wolf with hair. The snout and ears are wrong, and worgen have protruding canines. I’ll give the tail a pass since you’re asking for tails.

2 Likes

Well well, look at that.

Thanks.

no prob bob

1 Like

It’s a transmog ffs. Warbear Woolies, look them up. I’ve had it for years now. I suppose just because I go around in game with that transmog makes me wanting to get all the hot Gilnean studs right? No, it doesn’t. The fact you bring so much focus to artwork again just only shows how immature you are. People draw worgen differently and I liked this person’s style because I like my char to look more wolfish. I do not have to justify anything. It’s art, get over it. This is the last time I am addressing this.

You’re the one with the problem with it. Now stop derailing the thread.

There you are! Haha!

2 Likes

Here comes your blind ignorance again.

Guess what. You role play as an anthropomorphic race. You are a fan of an anthropomorphic race. Worgen are worgen, they are not werewolves. They are there own thing. So by that def, YOU ARE A FURRY.

Again you generalize the furry fandom as a kink which makes you not only ignorant, but an extreme word I can’t say on the forums. Dearis Leary wrote a song about it. Starts with a ends in hole. Welcome to ignore.

2 Likes

Grow up. Really.

2 Likes

Kekw.
Light forged and nightborne wave

2 Likes

It’s not what she’s wearing, it’s the pose and the angle.

No, it’s because I’m an artist and one of the first things you learn about are focal points. The focal point here is on her thighs. That’s a fact.

Also, it’s funny that you’re calling me immature when the first thing I said was “nice thread” but you focused on the thumbnail comment and got defensive. It’s kinda sad that you don’t realise that you sabotaged your own thread by using that picture in the video thumbnail.

2 Likes