Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Do you understand how self advertising works?

The first thing you see is the video it doesnt matter if they say dont watch it.

It is still self advertising.

1 Like

There’s no accounting for taste, dawg

1 Like

It’s furry art. It looks absolutely nothing like a worgen, it looks like something someone would draw as their fursona, complete with “sexy” pose.

3 Likes

I prefer mutt!

Yay for 1000 posts!

2 Likes

That’s just worgen art.

Like seriously. Ya’ll need to get out more if that is your bar for furry art.

1 Like

You’re the one sexualizing it. shrug

2 Likes

what the heck

my child self has seen “adult” mags with this exact pose, just less clothes

i remember it vividly

what are you two talking about

2 Likes

OH MY LORD! Someone is sitting down and looking to the front! That is oh too sexual!

2 Likes

lol I knew someone would say that. Should have put an “inb4”.
What kind of pose is that then? Worgen don’t sit like that in game, and the middle joint on their legs is nowhere near that long.

2 Likes

if it’s not as sexual as you say then why is a quick google of playboy magazine enough to get me two pictures with this exact pose

less clothes of course, but same pose

1 Like

Not wasting my time addressing you as you clearly are ignorant and a troll. Also, do educate yourself on what a furry actually is before you spread hatred on the fandom :smiley:

So what? A pose doesn’t make anything sexual. She’s literally just sitting and clothed… She’s not naked. You’re making a mountain out of a molehill on a damn pose! I could have hand her standing and you’d cry “waaaah I saw an actress in an adult magazine naked standing the same way!”

Get over yourself and stick to the topic.

1 Like

It’s not. It doesn’t even look like a worgen. This is worgen art:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fc/0e/9e/fc0e9e2d352c9c1f8f92e23e650546e3.png

5 Likes

Different artists have different styles. Clearly it’s worgen art given the transmog. Guild tabard, warbear woolies, and the pvp set for rogue.

2 Likes

Thank you for proving to be the biggest bigot on the thread :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s literally just a cover photo pose my dudes. Nothing sexual about it at all. It’s just a pose you use to showcase a person/character/model.

Again with the ignorance. I can’t take you seriously at all because while some of us try to have a serious conversation with you, you go in to low IQ mode and go “LmAo TaiLS”. Just take things seriously for once and not make a fool of yourself.

1 Like

I like that picture.

Makes me want to make a worgen survive hunter

3 Likes

I know what a furry is. I have a friend who’s a furry but he doesn’t go around posting furry art on game forums :roll_eyes:

Yeah, and this style is furry art and it’s disturbing. You could have picked literally any other worgen picture for the thumbnail but you picked a furry picture.

2 Likes

That’s your problem, not mine :smiley: Though thank you for continuing to show ignorance.

You clearly don’t.

2 Likes

Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean I don’t know what it is.

1 Like