Worgen Customization Mega Thread

You have the support of my one Alliance alt here. Tails or bust!

3 Likes

LMAO you’re a joke. Yes, Saurok exist and use the worgen model and have a tail. As do the Sethrak, who use the female worgen model. But they still have to add the tail to the Worgen model and make it fit the model. That is what I meant.

So no, I am not spreading misinformation, you are just like, “GiVe mE mUh TaILs!” and not open to listening to facts that remotely go against your agenda to get tails.

1 Like

The Alpha eyes with the new eye colors we got would have been awesome! They are far and away better than what we currently have! They actually look fierce and vicious.

They could literally take the vulpera tail, and stretch it out over the tail bones of the worgen model and it would suffice. I’ve said many times before that quite frankly, I’m indifferent when it comes to tails. I’d like em, but I’m not a dire hard fan of em. I just hate people misrepresenting things as being a greater issue than they actually are. I’ve seen so many people be total tools just because of things people would like to see in this game.

2 Likes

That’s ok - it feels like tails, when Worgen came out originally, were going to be too hard for customization (or they didn’t want to spend the time on it) so they backed off enhancing the back-side. Now that they have tails all over the place… we need to posh-en up that posterior!

1 Like

When Worgen came out originally they didn’t have tails at all… go look, you are playing Classic, hop on down to Duskwood and go look at the Worgen, they are tailless.

1 Like

love everything in this post. for me personally i want the posture option more than anything

3 Likes

I would love this! Just giving us an upright posture, or hell even just reducing the hunch by half would solve two issues.

1. posture for male worgen
    and
  2. lore accurate size. Male worgen when standing up straight are about 8 feet tall which is what they are stated to be in lore, them being hunched is the problem.

Both males and females are a lore size of 8 feet tall. Hopefully Blizzard will fix this.

4 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

Feels like I left for a few days.

Nice to post that again.

2 Likes

I mean in classic our elves were still ‘fair-skinned’ by Blizz’s own lore and even before that. So your point is invalid.

1 Like

Guys, let’s agree to disagree on the tail bit and progress towards making our worgen better by focusing on other aspects! There is already a thread dedicated to tails so let’s not turn this into a tail only thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think the reason tails get talked about so much as far as customization is it would be the most noticeable addition. The necklaces and what not would be nice don’t get me wrong but most people aren’t going to notice it. Also why I would prefer to see the lore correct 8 foot size it would separate Worgen from the rest of the tall races.

3 Likes

I know. Tails is the most requested thing players have wanted over the years. Though I still want those upright ears and an all black fur color! GRRRRR!

1 Like

Just threw up, female worgen still look like Jessica Rabbit had a love-child with a chihuahua even after the remake.

Worst thing they’ve ever added to this game.

That last image is gross.

1 Like

Aren’t you a little short to be a troll?

1 Like

Nothing about what I said is trolling.

You can disagree. That doesn’t make me a troll. Grow up.

3 Likes

Sorry bout that. My issue wasn’t so much his disagreement with tails. Like I said, I don’t really care if worgen got tails or not. I’d like it, but I’m not super for it.

My issue stemmed from him using “BuT MuH LoRe” as an excuse. Time and again Blizzard has retconned and changed the own lore so it’s not a solid counterargument anymore. I just want him to admit that he just hates tails and just doesn’t want them no matter what anyone else wants instead of trying to rely on excuses that have no ground.

1 Like

If I had to choose only one major option for worgen I’d pick posture over tail. Still would love both but it’d be nice to look good in transmog for once and be tall :laughing:

I hope they add a few more solid color furs at least before shadowlands launch like they snuck in the new human hair color.

1 Like

“Waaaahhh GiVe mE mUh TaiLs” Is all I hear here.

I have said I am fine with tails if there is a lore reason, but they don’t want to give one I don’t want them to add tails to appease the people who don’t care about the lore at all. Yeah Blizzard messes up and retcons lore but that is also because they have a ton of people working on a game who all don’t probably know the lore, they aren’t intentionally doing it.

Anyways. Give me my solid freaking black, brown, and grey fur colors Blizzard! Original worgen have them and the worgen in the comics have them why can’t we???