Worgen Customization Mega Thread

…You’re literally just plugging your ears and going LALALALALALA because I have proven facts LMAO.

Look it up Christie Golden wrote her novel Before the Storm and in it said Genn had a tail. The devs told her that was wrong and she tweeted that she made a mistake and that Genn did NOT actually have a tail.

2 Likes

Exactly Genn has no tail not that EVERY Worgen can NEVER have a tail. Why is that something that your so opposed to?

1 Like

You’re literally just a whiny baby over something that will have no effect on you with lore that’s been debunked left and right.

YOU ARE A VOCAL MINORITY. THERE ARE BIGGER LORE BREAKING THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS GAME YET YOU FOCUS ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN RELEVANT TO YOU IN THE CONTEXT IT DOES NOT EFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY.

People want tails, get over it.

Broken record. Shut up about it and move on.

1 Like

Hearthstone literally showed N’zoth BEFORE he was ever shown in game. No body knew at all what N’zoth looked like until Hearthstone revealed it. The visuals in Hearthstone can indeed be canon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LMAO where? Where is it stated Worgen can have tails? Because the devs said worgen don’t have them. They make the game, it doesn’t get anymore conclusive than that!

Basically your argument boils down to, “Waaahhhhhhhh! You are showing me proven facts against my argument but I don’t want to hear it so shut up and go away!”

1 Like

Most of us want it to be an optional thing rather its Lore friendly or not. The Lore is long dead as far as set in stone things are concerned. If you don’t want a tail thats fine that is why we are asking for it to be optional so your not forced into something you dont want.
But 8 foot size would be nice… Thanks Blizzard.

1 Like

An optional tail would be really nice.

1 Like

Direct quote from Christie Golden, " 1) Sharp eyes have caught a slipup in Before the Storm–unlike Genn, I’m only human. I mistakenly pinned a tail on the worgen. @Llorewalker caught it & we thought we’d docked all the tails, but missed one, so there is a vestigial tail in the book. So no, worgen don’t have tails."

1 Like

Dude, get the hell out my thread. You’re just a selfish little troll who cries about the most stupidest thing. You honestly care about nothing but yourself and you’re so hypocritical it’s laughably pathetic.

You’ve yet to provide the actual evidence of Christie Golden being told worgen do not have tails. She never said that someone told her. She only said that she slipped up and corrected herself. No Dev has actually came out and outright said it. So please…

@llorewalker is NOT a developer so HOW IS THAT FOR FACTS?

1 Like

He caught it, but Christie Golden WORKS for Blizzard. She obviously checked in with the devs to confirm the mistake and they told her yes…

GRASPING. FOR. STRAWS.

Now you’re making your own narrative here to suite your agenda. How do you know she went to a dev? There is no evidence of that.

1 Like

Argue to get rid of dark skinned high elves so they are whitewashed again as long term (pre worgen) cannon lore states they should be, and you can be taken seriously. Otherwise you are picking and choosing. If you want the butt you have, we want you to keep the butt you have.

Fun eclipses all lore. Especially the stupid pointless crap. This is all pretend. Facts care about our feelings.

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt that Ion himself stated that he would rather bring in more player customization even if it meant bending the lore.

ION SAID THIS. IN AN INTERVIEW. it’s been linked by Wrenchester in this thread.

2 Likes

That’s different. That is bringing representation to the game so people of all colors can feel represented by their characters. That is a “lore-breaking” customization that is not even comparable to Worgen getting tails.

2 Likes

LOL GET OUT. LMFAO you would back away from that now wouldn’t you?

HYPOCRITICAL AF.

Sure, call it that. I am fine with dark skinned elves because people deserve to feel their REAL LIFE race is represented. To feel comfortable playing a character that represents them.

That is NOT the same as adding tails to Worgen just because people want them.

2 Likes

At 0:25, 1:30, and the ending which we already saw in the above image Ariwyn posted, worgen with tail. :smiley:
Also as usual, gotta love the Hearthstone trailers. Always a fun watch.

Need I remind you as well, this is the same game that revealed us key imagery and characters before we actually saw them in World of Warcraft, most notably N’zoth.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, it’s still lore breaking.

You want lore intact so much, you should be advocating against that. If you’re not, you’re hypocritical and have no stance here.

Edit - STILL WAITING on that source where the DEVELOPER told Christie Golden btw… Oh wait, there is none.

1 Like

Correct. It is more substantial of a change with exactly zero supporting lore. More importantly you just defeated your own argument BECAUSE I ALREADY SAID…

:sunglasses:

1 Like

But why? Tails on Worgen make nothing other than a cosmetic change. Unlike when they added Night Elf mages where they had to break their own lore to make it so Night Elves could use arcane magic suddenly without undergoing the physical transformation into a high elf. Changing both color and height. You are one of the most vocal opponents to a tail, but the only thing you ever say is its Lore breaking… Its also Lore breaking for Worgen to not be 8 feet tall. Its Lore breaking that Genn can fight in both Worgen and human forms. And I could keep going on… But for the sake of a discussion Ill keep to a small list and just ask you to be honest. Is there something else behind it or is it just Muhhhh Lore in your mind?