Worgen Customization Mega Thread

To be fair, no race has the blind eye with each color for each side, only a select few colors on the different sides. This could easily be fixed by doing each eye separately, as has been suggested. Also, I’m 99% sure they do have the heterochromia eyes, it just might be difficult to tell because the lighting in most of the barbershops is poor.

But, it is true that only four of their eye colors have the “feral” counterpart, and it would be great to see more.

Well, there’s a lot more going on in the right image than just a posture change. He also has thicker braids, a different beard, a band on the horns, a more hair-like mane, a different-shaped nose with smaller nostrils, a smaller nose ring, different-shaped eyes, eyebrows, more fluffy fur at the back of the jaw, and, most notably, a very different mouth.
I mean, it looks good, but it’s very different from how tauren normally look, and I don’t think something like that would be received very well with most of the playerbase.

1 Like

Just say it. We are bipolar. :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe its just me but do Worgen seem to be a tiny bit taller than Night Elves rather than almost the same exact size? Still not 8 feet but seems like they scaled Worgen up a tiny bit.

1 Like

Did they? This would be interesting to check out. I assume you mean the females because Males are hunched over and barely taller than regular Humans.

1 Like

Wargens have the most customisation of any race already, but I do agree that tails should be an an option.

I would only agree with you if we could be human till we hit low HP. As we can’t customizing the human look is only useful to Role Players. Worgen males got 12 eye colors and 3 skin colors. Worgen females got 13 eyes and 7 fur colors. Worgen death knights can only choose fur color. The rest of the customization is allowing us to customize a shape shift look with 0 anything unique to Gilneas humans.

Worgen. It’s plural on its own.

I disagree. The human form isn’t worgen customization. It’s just a copy paste of regular human and we barely even get to be in that form.

Worgen got very little.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

4 Likes

With a female worgen, i am taller than a femal Night elf but slightly smaller than a male Night elf.

Same as Arlwyn and Albien: Many people like you think that because we have an access to human customizations, we got the most but it’s wrong.

It’s just a copy past of the Stormwind humans. It could have count if we had things unique to gilneans but it’s not the case.

The worgen players play in the worgen form nearly all time and we got barely anything for it.

1 Like

To consider that worgen has more customization than other races, because someone is counting human customizations in the same package, is disloyalty. :lying_face:

Accounting for human customizations, as something that is an option for worgen, has no effect, since we don’t fight humans. :roll_eyes:

This even looks like the episode of Peanuts, where Charle Brown wins a race, and he has a free haircut as a prize. :slightly_frowning_face:
It would be nice if it weren’t irrelevant, because he was the son of a barber and had almost no hair. :sob:

Worgen is in this same situation, if they insist on counting Stormwind’s human options as something for the race. :angry:

We still need tails, correct height in relation to lore, true black color as an option, wolflike ears, earring options, necklaces (tauren will have necklaces :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) and more types of hairstyle.

What we have at the moment is good but we need more, as much as other taces that need more options.

I still hope that a lot of this is being provided by Blizzard.
Soon, but we should expect it to be soon™. :pray:

Please. Give more customization for The Worgen.

2 Likes

I haven’t stood one next to a nightelf with this in mind, but females are definitely significantly taller than humans. To the point if you say male humans are about 6’ then worgen females are at least 7’6". It’s hard to measure male worgens with the hunch. Have to type /dance and be quick with your eyes or the print screen button when they stand erect. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Fun fact, I think this is a glitch but it got my hopes up for a bit, but the Night Elf Sentinels in Boralus around the ship and portals to Arathi and Darkshore are all smaller than normal. I was running by and was like, “WHOA since when were Worgen taller than Night Elves??”

I got super excited but then realized, Worgen weren’t bigger those NPCs were smaller, the same size as Human males. Then when I was in Stormwind I noticed that the Night Elves there were taller than Human form and Worgen form. So I don’t know what is up with the Nelf NPCs in Boralus.

They have always been small Dardillien. I noticed it the first day and was like… wait what?

Only Blizzard being inconsistent again. :roll_eyes:

It must be something that went unnoticed. :sleeping:

Well said and give us gilneas.

Someone in hearthstone didn’t clearly get the memo…
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/122034854_3619424624766946_6470577103268799387_o.png?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=nRPkUpLrsHEAX9Yye8H&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3f697167c92a9856e25c0875d1b499be&oe=5FB806CC
That looks like a male Worgen with a tail to me. Make it happen Blizzard.

6 Likes

Hearthstone isn’t canon though, so it doesn’t make a difference. Hearthstone also has dreadlord Jaina and Corrupted Shadow Warrior Anduin, neither of which is obviously canon.

Give it up, Worgen don’t have tails. The devs confirmed they don’t when they told Christie Golden that it was a mistake by saying Genn has a tail in the Before the Storm novel.

2 Likes

DUDE JUST FREAKEN STOP ALREADY. It’s annoying af. You are literally grasping for god damn straws for your argument.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: Just stating facts.

1 Like

Grasping for straws.

1 Like