Bah. Guess I’ll actually have to buy it. Lol

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

1 Like

There is a site but I can’t exactly share it here sadly.

You should add my btag! Wolfie#1352 Got something to discuss with you!

Add my btag! Wolfie#1352, need to talk with you two about something!

Mmm. Interesting.

I’ll add you after work today.

I’m still waiting for my tail. Why doesn’t my doggie have a dang tail! Give me a tail blizz.

4 Likes

One thing I would like to comment on is that some people want night elves worgen to be a playable race.

I have several personal caveats about this, but if they do, we would need the models available to night elves and worgen to be different enough to be recognizable to each other, just as taurens and High Mountain taurens, Draenies and Lightforged Draeneis are to each other. And how maghar and cybergnome are in relation to conventional orcs and gnomes.

And that cannot come from a color that is unique to them, as that would limit them in customization and they would remain the same as worgen.

So an option would be to make the gilneans with more lupine features, with a tail, ears and a more upright posture in relation to their night elf version, causing Goldrinn’s blessing / curse to physically cause a different effect to both peoples.

Its indeed rushed. Look at the few options worgens have and then look THE EYE COLORS OPTIONS. Its like 30! Super weird.

Just imagine what it’s like playing a death knight though. All those options mean nothing xD.

I kind of wish DK’s could at least change their glows as well. At least give them three more colors to rep the specs!

1 Like

If Shadowlands truly is going to deliver on giving everyone all these new character options, here is a good example of what we could be looking at by the end of the expansion for the worgens.

https://i.imgur.com/P96ZlzW.png
This is what worgens have right now. Pretty much exact same set up as before except now we have the option to change eye colors and for the males beards.

https://i.imgur.com/XNW6Ixr.png
Here’s a night elf, as you can see, they have so many new options added in to the previous options to pick from, along with 2 other tabs for cosmetics and body modification.
https://i.imgur.com/ZzgyBxz.png

And of course, if we do get body modification stuff, this is what we would want to see under there as a option. ;D

I think out of all the options they could add to Worgen, I like the idea of having tails the most. Having seen the art with the tails made me want them even more.

I know there will be those that say it makes no sense, Worgens don’t have tails. True! They do t have tails now, but that doesn’t mean that they cannot get them. I would love to see a quest line in game where Worgen gain control of the curse. They cannot cure it but they can now control it, with that control could come the ability to grow a tail. Of course this is just my thoughts.

On another note Blizzard should of given Worgen and Tauren their DK fur colors when every other race got their hair colors. I wish that Worgen could get the options for flowers in their hair, as well as the streaks of color that you see in the pandaran hairstyles.

Scars, jewelry, warpaint, fang customizations, upright posture… any and all of these would be welcomed customizations to the Worgens, worgen form.

Worgen, worgen form customizations aren’t just lacking in shadowlands, they are just lacking.

2 Likes

Like blood elves getting gold eyes out of no where when the rest of us got dick all?

1 Like

We got this already, that was what the worgen starting zone is. And lol the idea of just doing a quest to “gain more control” and THAT is what allows worgen to grow tails is just hilarious to me. I am just picturing a worgen gaining more control just so they can focus and concentrate and pop out a a tail from their rear.

If they do a quest it shouldn’t be about gaining control, it should be about gaining a blessing of some kind or connecting more with the pack form. That could easily explain them suddenly getting tails.

Agreed. They gave us all the human customization which is nice… but I play Worgen to be a Worgen, not human.

2 Likes

I agree.

If a quest is to be done, which I think is unnecessary, it shouldn’t be about control but more connection to Goldrinn and the pack form.

Perhaps with an aside of reempowering the Syche to use it to free more Feral Worgen from their lack of control though.

Also agree here. I get no DK skin tones and I get that fur color is our skin tone in that setup but it is fur.

It’d be nice to have those colors.

100%.

I apologize for not adding you last night. I got home and completely forgot. I’ll add you now. Lol It’ll come through as Lipox24.

1 Like

I agree for one very specific reason… no chiropractic treatment option for the males.

3 Likes

Worgen. Need. Tails.

3 Likes

Exactly! They look unbalanced. I challenge anyone to hold a battle stance that looks like this holding something at least 10-15 pounds ahead of your lead foot and not fall/get knocked over.

4 Likes

Apparently, worgen would not be the only breed to look better with an upright posture.

h ttps://i.redd.it/wnvjprrdazi41.png

https://i.redd.it/wnvjprrdazi41.png

4 Likes

Thanks for the friendly paw.

1 Like

I tried to play around with the few customizations options we have and when it come to the eyes, it’s not done nor to do:

• Not every colors have their “feral” counterpart.
  • Not a blind eye for each side and each color.
  • No heterochromia as it was datamined (unless i didn’t paid attention).

If not event that has been done correctly, it make me wonder how much time they passed on the worgens form compared to the other races.

If you the devs have no idea how to do it right, here an easy fix: Change each eye independently and complete what is missing regarding the feral eyes.
Simple no?

Regarding the others options we want, we have to wonder first what is Blizzard fantasy for our favourite race.
Because if i have to take a look at the heritage armor and the human customizations attached to the worgens, it seems that they are more interested in “human with some beast traits” rather than “fully fledged werewolves”.

The problem is: We want the fully fledged werewolves with wolves traits like the ears and a tail, despite the later also have people who don’t want it.

If the goal for the new customizations option is to give the players what they want, then apply it on each race, not the one you want to work on and leave the others in the dust like you are doing with the worgens.