Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Mucho worgen, Fezzy.

4 Likes

Worgen look AMAZING right now, but I’m all for more customization in general. Every class/race (outside BE/VE/Human) could use a bit more love going into SL.

3 Likes

They should be on there. I just re-created my female Worgen with them, but they don’t have the option with black pupils anymore. You can choose between different levels of glow. They just added that option in the BfA redux so i’m not sure why they took it away now.

1 Like

I agree with more customization, take my upvote. And I appreciate the high quality post

2 Likes

Shhh. They’ll know it’s me! Which I was totally hiding. Lol

I do enjoy my worgen. Happy to be able to level them in different explanations.

Oh you meant those!

Yeah I want those eyes back too.

4 Likes

Furries always want tails

2 Likes

Maybe so, but not all who want tails are furries.

4 Likes

Actually ears are right behind upright posture for me, but it is them not to be cropped by helms. I consider this more of a bug at this point though.

Worgen actually look pretty cool with helms when ears are not cropped. There really is no excuse for it now that ears are their own unique feature not linked to others. Helms should just work for them like every other long eared race.

2 Likes

Well, we all have our preferences and priorities.

Certainly, there are those who do not want to add tails, a more upright posture and like worgen like this now.

Still, we all agree that having more options is always good.

Just like not everyone who wanted orcs with brown skin and an upright posture were bodybuilders.

1 Like

That’s not remotely comparable LOL.

While I agree not everyone who want tails for Worgen are furries, I do think many are, I know Moonguard has a reputation for many Worgen players being furries who RP their worgen having tails.

First: why? What makes it so incomparable?

Secondly, why do you care? So what if they are furries wanting tails, does that actually impact anyone in any way, shape, or form? Don’t try to pretend like you actually care what people from moonguard are doing in their own rp. People like what people like and it could so easily be explained so why not let them have it?

3 Likes

Why not?

OK.

What’s that matter?

1 Like

Furry fetishers are gonna furry fetish.

1 Like

Because it goes against lore.

1 Like

I already gave an answer for that.

1 Like

Where? You never show where this is written.
I never see where in the lore it is written that orcs are forced to be hunchbacked.

He also gave his blessing to Varian, where was his tail???

Again what’s that matter?

Tails isn’t going to break anything or give anyone an edge.

1 Like

Varian was not afflicted with the worgen curse. Also, now you are just trying to split hairs.

EDIT: Also, there is more than one form a blessing can take. The blessing in this case could be to bring the worgen form closer to Goldrinn, who has a tail himself.

1 Like