Worgen Customization Mega Thread

I find something like this would be more acceptable.

(Of course they’d have to fix the oversaturation outside the eyes there)

But these glows, the eyes have definition and you can see the feral savagery within. They would look so much nicer like this.

You have to go in and do each form individually. On top of that, when you’re customizing each form, you have to use the arrow keys instead of the drop down menu. It took me a bit to get it to work. It’s a pain but yeah.

1 Like

They should allow us Worgens to be naked. I mean our fur covers us so why we need clothes ?? Let me walk in Stormwind naked.

Well, i did think to do that. It’ll customize the Worgen form fine. Then i back out, change the human, and try to customize the human form but it gives me a new problem that it changes the customizations i select for the human form. Trust me i would never make my worgen’s human form bald.

Wow! Never seen someone so dedicated to a furry race before.
Worgens are good as male characters, imo…

I would love to see this too! These changes would be so cool!

2 Likes

I don’t have a worgen, but I read this entire thing and agree. xD

2 Likes

Just a warning here to those who missed it if your have issues editing your Worgen’s look and it will not save just do not use the drop down menus at all. Its what is currently causing the issues. You can use the arrow keys to edit your character and it can be saved with the changes.

It was still messing mine up. :frowning:

1 Like

Dude what? Literally 3 separate body types for undead. Give worgen 3 separate body types:
1: what we have now
2: upright/taller
3: tails.
and you solve all the biggest wants worgen players have.

2 Likes

It’s on the list of suggestions. :ok_hand:

Thanks. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

it would be a very good thing to improve the customization of worgen.
Ears that were the same as wolves, would also be another very good customization option. :wolf:

Our ears look more like those of elves or bats. :sweat_smile:

I do not expect to see anything that is being suggested, being done soon, but at some point in the future, “soon™”.

1 Like

This is really good and this should all be implemented.

3 Likes

#giveworgentails

(albien Alt)

3 Likes

#giveworgenuprightposture

(Albien Alt)

2 Likes

#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize

(Albien Alt)

2 Likes

#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

(Albien Alt)

2 Likes

#giveworgentopofheadears

(Albien Alt)

1 Like

#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

(Albien Alt)

1 Like

I agree! Thanks for taking the time to put this all together.

I was very disappointed that the amber eyes with pupils option is no longer available. I hope it comes back!

4 Likes

I would like amber eyes.

3 Likes

#Giveworgenshavedoption.