Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Takes the Arcwine

I always wanted to know what this tastes like…

“spray water”

bad dog bad , arcwine isnt for animals

Sorry OP, but I’m not watching any video with a furry as it’s thumbnail. It’s a personal rule.

I do support Worgens getting more options though. I also support the tail option. Because why not?

1 Like

whines

So close yet so far…

You support worgen options but not Worgen in thumbnails? Weird.

1 Like

No I just don’t support furries.

I like the suggestions. I’d also like to be able to choose the default preferred form - human or worgen. Maybe have it so that I could make my worgen’s human form the default so that whenever combat was left he’d automatically change back to human, instantly or while moving, because I find it annoying to always have to manually change back after combat. Or maybe make it so he’d have to receive at least one third health damage to get angry or desperate enough for the inner beast to emerge and force the change to Worgen form.

Yeah. I got that.

But that’s a regular worgen in the thumbnail.

This would be nice.

Says the Druid… :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You went in with a lot of passion on this and we keep praying this company can hear us. They do, but those in control of them always keep telling push these suggestions such as these to the back burner. FFXIV, ESO, GW2 and other mmorpgs that loves to do cosmetics will listen to their consumers because they know their happiness makes them keep their jobs.

As always I will bring up the old hairstyle concepts that are still unused to this day.

We’re so close to communicating with them. I just wish they could implement these as while doing their content. End Game is one thing, but keeping the game healthy in every aspect including adding in character race model cosmetics keeps the game flowing properly.

6 Likes

Druids aren’t furries genius. And not every Worgen is a furry either. Same goes for Tauren, Pandaren, and Vulpera.

Furry describes a sexual attraction to anthropomorphic animals. Not everyone who plays those races has that attraction. I have a buddy who has a Worgen Warrior for no other reason than the fact he thought a werewolf wielding two swords the size of human beings to be badass.

1 Like

So unless you’re finding yourself attracted to that Worgen in the thumbnail… You’re just weird. lol

1 Like

Yeah okay :roll_eyes:

X to doubt

1 Like

So you think literally every person who plays a druid is a furry?

You’re the only person and one other in this thread who has sexualized art I commissioned of my worgen character…

Also, that is not the definition of a furry. Please educate yourself before spreading that nonsense. A furry is a fan of an anthropomorphic being. It has nothing to do with sexuality. It’s a very bad misconception but yeah.

2 Likes

I know what a furry is. You don’t need to explain it to me. And I never sexualized anything. Nice try though.

I came in expecting furries and left pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

I mean I feel like you just talked yourself into a corner from what I read at least. You support the post but str8 off called it furry art and assumed the OP was a furry and being sexual attracted to the art. While they maybe a furry doesn’t mean they are into them in that way. Again I could of read what you posted wrong but from my perspective. You did post your version of what a furry is and the OP did theirs.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately there are huge misconceptions about the furry fandom this day and age and focus on the more taboo aspects. It’s okay though. I am generally used to it.

Lately I’ve been cranky and not sleeping well. Holiday blues hitting me hard >.<

I get that. It is that Holiday season Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas and others for different people. And ya I get that misconception a lot or well see it a lot and its kind of annoying tbh. I see you and a few others often putting up with this in this one and the Worgen tails one. I frequent them quite often in hopes we get more for the Worgen.

1 Like