Worgen Customization Mega Thread

They should make the male and female Worgen more vicious looking, IMO.

I support that type of Worgen. Not really into making them sexy or cute.

5 Likes

Like all the other AR’s excepting Void Elves.

That’d be nice to see as an option too.

3 Likes

I just wanna look badass. If you wanna be a furry I don’t mind. I personally will never play a female Worgen seriously because they don’t look threatening.

1 Like

look man I ain’t a furry myself but just cause you ain’t into it doesn’t mean you gotta be a jerk about it

10 Likes

The assumptions that all of us in support of this are Furries (or that that’s even bad) should really stop.

16 Likes

Ok Firewolf Shadowfox.

2 Likes

Well, I’m not a furry and I said I want some cool badass looking Worgen, and I’m okay with cutesy ones too I’m just not into that.

4 Likes

100% behind the post.

Despite all their flaws, the olds models were more intimidating than the new one.
Look at their face: They are just bland…
I want to play a vicious, threatening worgen who inspire fear when we look at him/her.

If you put aside some weirdos, i don’t see the problem to be furries.
In my case, i’m just a fan of the werewolves and if it categorize me as a furry, so be it.

8 Likes

At first I was thinking “it’s just somebody who isn’t happy with the options they got.” But I love that you gave reasons and criticisms about the changes and such. Great post even though I don’t play Worgen.

20 Likes

Because having art of my role play character automatically causes me to damned for being a furry… eye roll

In that case! HAVE MORE! :smiley:

Though in all seriousness, this has nothing to do with being a furry. In fact, you probably don’t even know the definition of being a furry. If you think it’s all the NSFW stuff and people in fursuits acting like morons, you are truly, truly ignorant. Though enough of addressing the trolls for now :smiley: It’s okay to be jealous that I was able to get fantastic art of my WoW character. Being a furry or not is irrelevant to the topic at hand. This is about worgen models. Nothing more, nothing less.

28 Likes

I have a Worgen, I like Worgen.

I don’t like Furries, and I think this post sabotaged itself with an overtly sexual furry drawing at the top of the post.

3 Likes

Great art! And I suppose it depends on what you think being a furry is. I personally enjoy furry characters in games/media (like werewolves) and that’s the extent of it.

7 Likes

(Query): How is it, ‘overtly sexual?’

(Commentary): I’ve seen slutmogs in-game that make that video preview image look downright Victorian by comparison.

19 Likes

Over sexualized? It’s a worgen sitting down in a transmog… Warbear Woolies, Gladiator gear, and my guild tabard. That’s it. LUL. She isn’t posing suggestively or anything like that.

The fact YOU think it’s sexual makes YOU the problem.

22 Likes

Yes, yes and more yes!
Thank you for taking the time to type this out. I feel like a lot of players would agree with most if not all of these options. People need to remember they can be ‘options,’ as opposed to permanent race-wide changes.

9 Likes

I don’t know what this means.

Sorry I didn’t mean you specifically.

Just responded off your post about a general lot of people.

Right? Leave em be.

Fair enough. I hate being called something I’m not but I have no problem with Furries.

That’s… Sexual to you?

Get out more.

12 Likes

oH nO iTs a wOrGeN sIttInG dOwN! sO sExUaL

11 Likes

I always did have a thing for elves… eyebrow wiggle

4 Likes

:o don’t owo me now I have not given consent yet

6 Likes

“Yet” he says…

6 Likes