Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Yet…

Jinx! I did make a couple small edits to the post like cleaning up the jewelry examples and such. That was an eye sore for me.

5 Likes

Again, the only one making this sexual is YOU. Thanks for the bump regardless <3

7 Likes

You know nothing John Snow.

3 Likes

Literally everyone in this thread is a Furry. All of your scrolled past that drawing without complaint, that makes you a Furry.

Let fall, something tell me that he is one of these people offended for anything.

5 Likes

Seriously??? Get over yourself… your comments are completely ridiculous. How about you take your unfounded hate some place else , and the fact that you are soo extremely touchy about this says alot more about you then her drawing. I have zero affiliation with the furry community, but have no issues with them, I do have several worgen because I love werewolf lore … your overreacting is almost comical if it wasn’t so sad.

11 Likes

Somebody wants attention…

5 Likes

It’s alright guys. It’s a blatant troll at this point. If anything, his responses are putting the thread to the top!

Thanks for the bumps! <3

10 Likes

Good point! He’s attributing to giving this thread more attention

What a nice guy

7 Likes

Your words are heartening. For you would not fear us if we could not truly do you harm.

But feeding this uneducated troll will sabotage the main subject:
We want more customizations options because we are clearly scammed.

6 Likes

I agree and planned on not addressing him any further.

#GiveWorgenTails

6 Likes

Excellent video, Keori. I like the idea of some jewelry like you mentioned. Having human-exclusive content tailored to Worgen culture would be really nice. A rose would also be really nice.

And, of course, the tail. Please.

8 Likes

OP post is very well written and I highly appreciate it! As someone who has mained a Worgen Death Knight since Cataclysm I am extremely let down by the customization options I’m getting. I get to change my fur color slightly (Added some brown highlights) but other than that I get nothing because I only get one eye color option, glowy blue. I’m glad I get to customize my human form separately from my worgen form, but I only ever use the human form when I am goofing off. Human form =/= Worgen. Please please give me SOMETHING to be excited about for the race I’ve loved for over 10 years! More hair options, scar options, more fur patterns (not just colors!), fang and muzzle options, a height/weight slider (for all races!), and yes, an OPTION for a tail!

12 Likes

I’d totally make a new Worgen if I could make an upright, tail-having one with a rose (my online name has been Rose for years so that also really means something to me haha)

8 Likes

it would be nice if a blue can transmit our proposals and tell us what Blizzard think and will do about it.
Yes i know, i can always dream…

7 Likes

yet, amazingly you seem to be about the only one on this thread bothered by it? …

hmm…

2 Likes

I don’t find anything sexual about a bipedal animal character, regardless of how they’re sitting.

Seems like the person concerned is grappling with some confusing new feelings lol

Anyway, all of the OP’s changes. Especially the tails and the upright ears!

13 Likes

I think it means we’re not narrow minded and are just a bit more tolerant of different viewpoints than you.

2 Likes

Lol @ how you compared someone in game being transgender to having a tail. :roll_eyes:
A tail option is such a non issue, compared to representation being added to the game. Smh.

1 Like