Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Everything in the video and everything we’ve all been suggesting and supporting are no brainers and not a lot to ask for.

Most of what we’re hoping for is bare minimum and inside the box and necessary.

I thought all these ideas were obvious candidates, not begs. When an expansion feature reveal says customization for each race; teeth, jewelry, stature, hair/manes, eyes, tails, nose/snout, fur colors, decorations, piercings, flowers, skulls, feathers, necklaces, posture, size, etc are the basics one assumes, and the ideas I got excited pondering about.

I have my own longed-for customization suggestions for Goblin, Pandaren and Tauren and support Worgen and all less-bestowed races getting theirs as well.

4 Likes

How I’d love to adjust my teeth…

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears

3 Likes

The longer ears would have been better on a night elven worgen model with shorter options like the new (?) short option for the gilneans. I used it when testing out the customization and quite liked it.

Female ones look more goblin like to me, probably how they stick out side ways rather than back or up as well as being fairly wide.

2 Likes

TBH, the worgen female ears have always bothered me. They look too batty for my liking. I am so spoiled with Shearx’s model but I know I can’t exactly use it in game :frowning: Darn ToS

3 Likes

That’s the images in the OP with the red armor? Agreed. They look considerably better.
Yeah too batty/goblin.

1 Like

Yeah, just that one small thing made such a huge difference.

2 Likes

upvote purely for that art, thank you for showing me the worgen art :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It really does. I remember both of us posting our edits/doodles after blizzcon and we’d both had the ears more up top.

I still think a bit more variety in the mane would be nice too, like having it wrap more around the neck/chest area. More options! =]

2 Likes

The only reason im not asking for tails or holding my breath for the dev to put in tails is cause when the writer for before the storm gave Genn and most worgens a tail but a dev told her worgens didn’t have tails and Gann having a tail fell thru the cracks of editing and came out on twitter explaining that.

Like i said i can go either way with tails or straight standing. Would rather have a quest chain maybe that explains how since its a curse and not evolution thing.

One thing we need to remember, is that even though none of these necessary customization improvements that worgen need will appear soon, it does not mean that they cannot be added in the future, during any patch.

There is nothing being asked for, to be deployed immediately.

I don’t expect any more changes, either during the pre-patch or at the launch of Shadowlands.
But after a 9.2 or 9.2.5? We could see more improvements being added, like the ones we are suggesting.

Customization and allied races are Blizzard’s big bet to captivate the public.
And since worgen appears to be getting less customization, we can see something being added, since we still have room for improvement.

2 Likes

Not the best and I used the Nightborne ear armor to create it. But it gives an Idea of earcuffs and such that I would love to see Worgen recieve along with everything else in the post above.

6 Likes

Welp… got an ssd and replaced my hdd today and spent the entire day redownloading WoW.

Can’t wait to play…

#GiveWorgenTails

1 Like

Some ear bling like that would be great!

3 Likes

Wonderful post! I love everything about it.

I implore the blues to pay attention. We need these!

3 Likes

I 100% agree that Worgen desperately need an upright posture option and their dopey run animation fixed. There is a reason Genn Greymane in the cinematics stands and moves nothing like the Worgen in-game. Because if he did, he would look lame and ridiculous, and they know it. So if they can make Genn look cool, why can’t the players get that? Isn’t that the whole point?

3 Likes

YOU are in this thread, so… ?

and on topic, if worgen had tails, yay! But I’m not gonna lose sleep if they don’t get them, Although id prolly use one if they did get tails.

1 Like

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears

Yep.

3 Likes

Hopefully we will hear from Blizzard this time around.

1 Like

They’d still have terrible run animations, terrible looking feet and the inability to wear some transmogs. Fix those problems before people worry about tails that wouldn’t even look good on their broken models.

That being said, Worgen have gotten more love than most of the other races in BfA. I don’t see them getting a lot more. You got more customization options than some other races plus your heritage armor set. Some races got screwed on both of those.

And it happened again with Small World of Warcraft. Genn has a tail on the box.

There really comes a point where it’s just too much of a pain to keep denying something the players want like this. The mistake is going to keep happening. Might as well just let people have the option.

3 Likes