Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Not entirely sure what you mean by this please clarify

Keep fighting on my friends! Believe!

#GiveWorgenMoreCustomization

3 Likes

Not the point. Blizzard may change their mind. Not gonna stop asking just cause they always take 15 years to consider anything.

Blue eyes are optional for me.

I too would like to know. Lol

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmorecustomization

A lot of threads miss the one thing I want just as much as tails;
the ability to customize mane colour.

The alpha models had true hairstyles and mane colours, which opened up way more customization options. We’re stick with dark brown and black, and it depends on what fur colour we use.

If they do a bigger pass on worgen, I’d really like to see them do something abotu the sameness of all the hairstyles for both genders. Female has it way worse than males though.

1 Like

I actually gave feedback on this looooong ago just after the rework reveal at the one BlizzCon.

(Here is the reference sheet I made way back when)

Manes look to be tied to the fur colors which is why I’d suggest stuff like extra braids/ponytails, and raven feathers much akin to the night elf vines. Either way, I wish there was something more to the mane itself.

8 Likes

Absolutely love it.
I’d kill to have a grey/white mane on dark fur.

I’d like to see Night Elven worgen added and while making those redo the hunch so there’s a more upright option that perhaps comes default on them to give them a bit more height, or just size them a bit bigger, but then also make it an option available to gilneans…then have all wolf based druid forms, and perhaps again make those options that are available to gilneans…perhaps after unlocking the allied race?

It’d be neat to have a number of options to choose from with druid forms and have it continue to grow over time, so you can change into what you like.

I’d love full wolf based transforms.

lol, I’ve actually thought a neat option would be Nightborne that could shift into a saberon form based of manasabers. =D

I remember talking about a lot of this after blizzcon with you and posting some little edits I made on my phone with my stylus =P

1 Like

Well, that settles it. Blizz is going to have to delay SL (even longer) to make sure this is “polished” as well.

We wouldn’t want a bad game now, would we?

Model making crew aren’t the game systems crew. There are two different teams at play here, and it won’t impact the other team

I’ll also give a hint: The model side of things isn’t why it got delayed. Nor is the music team. That’s the game design team who are literately not impacted by any hypothetical worgen updates

1 Like

#GiveWorgenMoreCustomization

2 Likes

I’m not at all secretly hoping that delay gives the art team some extra time to work on a few more customization options for everyone, though.

Worgen and Nightborne top my personal list of “Please help these poor souls”, with pandaren and gnomes not far behind. Undead, all the allied races, and probably blood elves also need some extra help.

3 Likes

Great post! And I totally agree.

1 Like

I always see so much about customization. Its done once, and you wear a helmet anyway? I dont understand the fuss…

Well in worgens case, we hardly ever wear helms because they look goofy on us.
Give us nicer helms too blizz. You actually had helms that looked like they were build for worgens if you look at the helms from cata. After that, they just looked lazy.

3 Likes

Don’t forget separating mane color from fur color… I see this left off a lot and would be a great change to worgen, pandas, and tauren who have hair color tied to fur color.

2 Likes

Sure if you wear a helmet… though I still wouldn’t want a goofy look underneath if I ever took it off.

Most of my toons I don’t wear helmets though. I wanna see neat things.

1 Like

Very fair, I was really excited for worgen when they were announced. I never played one because I couldnt settle on liking the same human form and same worgen form. Being able to customize these separately is a big win I feel.

1 Like

It’s probably already been said, But I would love it if Worgen could customize their Fangs. The size, the shape, some of them could be broken, others could have metallic bands or caps on, or around them, there’s many possibilities. I would also like to see the options for tails. Decrotive earcuffs for their ears, along with other jewelry.

2 Likes

All of this was mentioned already :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just to comment, the problem with worgen’s ear models is that they are much more elfic in nature than wolflike.
Could this model look good on worgen night elf but on a worgen with human ancestry?