Worgen Customization Mega Thread

You and me both. Lol

Right? This is supposed to be about player choice and options. Tails are wanted.

They need to hear the players of these various races and give a little.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

3 Likes

And thats fine, I just wanted to point out how it could be misconstrued by its words and how it made equating something about representation to tails…which is weird.

While again looking through the OP topic again:

Judging from the picture, I think this in reference to the Warcraft RPG where it mentions that. If thats the case then, the RPG was officially de-canonized back in June 2011, meaning the books themselves have no justification on the lore.

2 Likes

I mentioned in the other thread you were talking about this in, but the OP has changed it since last night.

Yes, I did read it. I just wanted to clarify my stance, not trying to ruin the thread but point out some small detail issues.

Ah cool just wanted to make sure.

I agree though, I don’t want the thread derailed for such things either. Its a good thread just some…

lets say awkward contentious wording.

Just some friendly feedback from another artist.
Great drawing, ,only issue is the hands are super tiny. They are probably about a 1/3 of the size they should be.

Done really well though.

You said give worgen correct foot size? In game is it not correct? too big? Too small?

Too small Worgen are 6’10 inches tall ingame and in lore they are 8 feet tall. They should be just 2 inches shorter than Zandi female trolls.

1 Like

So their entire body is smaller than it should be, not just the feet right? Because I think Worgen feet look fairly sized compared to the rest of their body.

Scale the whole model. Just leave the shoulders as is cause shoulders are currently scaled for an 8 foot model and are far too big.

2 Likes

I suspect we’ll see an update from the dev team on customizations for the 9.1 patch, possibly in January.
I think we’ll see some more added to the neglected races then.

3 Likes

Correct Eight Foot Size. :stuck_out_tongue: Worgen are small compared to their Lore.

I agree. I like their feet… nothing weird though.

This worgen in the image, is Infinitely better.

Ah this was a commission I had done by someone whom I want to keep anonymous due to fear of them getting online harassment. (It has happened before sadly :frowning: ) I wish I had even half the talent this person has! I can’t even draw stick figures.

I really do hope so. As I’ve stated before, worgen were not the only ones who got the short end of the stick when it comes to the new customization. In fact, besides the new fur colors and eye type, anything else was already in the files that weren’t accessible to us did become so… and they are considering that stuff “new.”

1 Like

I know i read the post but like i said perhaps there is a reason why they wont? I did some research myself and how a writer put in that greymane had a tail cause she thought they did but came out that was a mistake and that blizz said they didn’t later and it just happen to fall thru the cracks when editing. Like I said im not against tails or straight standing worgen just means more customaztion. However asking or demanding it over time and them not doing it you are just spinning your wheels in mud and making yourself frustrated. 🤷

1 Like

good post op, Worgen should have been # 1 on Blizzards list for character customizations imo .

5 Likes

I don’t really see how just giving up on something is a logical thing to do. That won’t get me anything.

Blizzard took 15 years to change their mind on high elves.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears

2 Likes

There’s alot more blizzard could have done across the board for customization, I like the amount of effort you put into this though and agree worgen could use some more… Oomph.

Hold my beer.

3 Likes

You should make a thread for nightborne customization.

Ya’ll could use some love.

3 Likes