Worgen Customization Mega Thread

I do believe that with the returning of Gilneas they will bring us some new feauters, but we will see. They need to understand that the customizations are so important for the playerbase, it’s a thing that could bring more people back. Like how i did because of the speculations about more customizations for shadowlands.

3 Likes

A little up of this thread to not forget our wishlist.

1 Like

From the last interview i realized that our wishes as always are on the bottom of the “what to do list” of blizz. My exitement about anything is dead. Hope i am wrong.

They really need a small dev team whose sole purpose is customizqations/races/etc stuff for good will with players and retention.

3 Likes

I heard rumors that that is the case, which makes sense considering how they scrapped the whole idea of new customizations each patch for Shadowlands and instead moved the couple of people who were working on customizations on to dracthyr customizations. If it took em a whole expansion development with the small group of people for Dracthyr customization, which is awesome by the way, then hopefully this is the case so they can bring dracthyr numbers of customizations for every race like they now also said they would plan to do, especially since they said a lot of times we will get more consistent patch cycles with more mini patches in between major patches starting this expansion. The dream is to get more customization options for every race with each .5 patch like they said they would do in Shadowlands

That pure black worgen texture is still in the game files, we were more than likely getting that with the second batch of customizations we never got, let’s hope we finally get that + more. We want our optional tail, actual hair options, hair colors, upright ears, and more please.

4 Likes

I think we need Night Elven options for Worgen now as well. Some wolf based druid shapes.
It doesn’t make any sense to leave them in stasis at this point. I like the idea of pairing them with playable Satyr for the horde.

Been saying this for years. Oh and a lore correct size. Look how well Dracthyr shoulders look cause they aren’t stupidly oversized for an incorrectly scaled model.

5 Likes

Tis the season for a Worgen Christmas!

7 Likes

Wishing everyone safe and happy holidays. Also welcome back Mr. Metzen!

3 Likes

Step one to ensuring we all love you Chris Metzen… Read this request list.
Step two… Act on it.
Step three… ???
Step four. Profit!

1 Like

And Worgen MONKS!

5 Likes

And Paladins!

5 Likes

And Tails!

3 Likes

Worgen Tail Squad leeesssgooooo

3 Likes

-Let us Hide worgen mane when wearing hats/ hoods & give us customizable manes as well!

-Worgen jewelry/ earrings in ears atleast

-Upright male worgen stance

As far as tails, if possible- customizable tails
I’d like curly, crooked, slender & bushy tails

5 Likes

Please…a female voice other than Aunt Selma from the Simpsons

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

1 Like

I like the whispy tail, rose in hair and ruby collar it fits worgen rogue.

I should really add a Worgen character to my Alliance list. But what to sacrifice?

“Everything”

1 Like