Worgen Customization Mega Thread

I need to work that into my big list.

I did notice that.

Hopefully the extend it to Worgen, if not all races.

I’m hoping we see something in like a patch or two after Dragonflight releases.

4 Likes

Or as a surprise we are sorry we neglected you for 13+ years.

Since the lordaeron questline and the letter from Calia to Greymane is giving me hope that something interesting (customizations, Gilneas returning) is about to happen soon, but we will see.

4 Likes

One can always hope. Really anything for Worgen would be welcome.

This can only mean that we are going to experience getting Gilneas back. When, I don’t know. Either way I am super excited about this! Maybe along with whatever patch this comes, Blizzard can bring more worgen customization for us worgen players!

3 Likes

Druids have tails! How have they not taught worgen who seek their aid. Make it a riddle.
The Wolf, the Wolpertinger, and Other Tails - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)
Is there any ground on this yet?

We did a ritual to calm the beast within tell me why we cant use Pack form for a Feral look? Worgen in general got a boost when we got the new HD model in our player base… wouldnt it stand to reason we would see more if we had more options?

PS. Update 2 Forms please.

It’s hard to have any good expectation from the writing team when it comes to the worgens.

It was clear that the current team was dead set to not give the worgens some clear victory:

• At Legion, we were mostly the losing side
  • The only one is the victory at Darkshore alongside the night elves.
  • It was cristal clear that Gilneas was retaken since Cataclysm and that the Forsaken were routed in the Silverpines forest during BfA according to the Eastern kingdoms book from Golden.
    And out of the blue, we learn in 9.2.5 that there’re still Forsaken forces in Gilneas.

I do not believe that they have forgotten all of the past materials regarding Gilneas and i haven’t forgotten the heritage armor quest that showed the worgen form in a negative light.
In a quest supposed to celebrate the worgen identity…

You can bet that this quest will be something like “We should kiss the foots of the Forsakens for giving us back our lands”.
And it will be awful to see.

Agreed, I also disliked the Heritage quest as the entire premise felt like “Here’s why you shouldn’t want to be a worgen”. They have the opportunity to give us a second hero for the race other than Genn and just went “Na”.

I enjoyed Tess being there with the rogue class hall in Legion, so it would’ve been neat if they expanded on it. But instead we’re shown a scenario teasing the idea but saying that we shouldn’t want to be cursed. So unfortunately I remain skeptical of them wanting to actually do more with our race.

Not to mention it would’ve been neat to have a unique ripped version of the armor for the worgen form, but just feels like the armor was made for the human form, I don’t even remember what mine looks like.

3 Likes

I hope we see HD Version Models of Gilneas. Those Buildings are like so late 2010s.

1 Like

Yeah, I caught that one too.

Look at the bright side. At least we haven’t gotten screwed as hard as the night elves - when it comes to narrative storytelling.

(Speaking of which… Night Elf worgen when?!)

1 Like

One day Worgen will get love. One day.

2 Likes

While doing some research to find a 2D artist to draw a worgen, i found someone who has done a straight back male worgen:

I hope that Blizzard will work to do something like this (albeit a little more beastly)
We are not asking the moon: Give us some love with what we are asking for.

3 Likes

That being optional would be nice. As would a lore correct size and optional tail.

A little up to make the devs to remember everything we wanted to have because we got very few new options in Shadowland.

5 Likes

Please do not be discouraged by the whole Drac’Thyr thing. Be positive and hopeful. We’ve been at this for 10 years and I understand that with recent developments, Blizz kind of hit the hornets nest. Stay strong my friends.

4 Likes

We are. Besides on the bright side even if it’s a poke at us it’s an admittance that they know we want options.

Still yearning for a Gilneas mega-patch with the city back via questing, updated worgen customization, and maybe a new colour for our heritage armour. (While the Horde also gets some sort of content + customization round too.)

Werewolves and wolf fursona’s are some of the most popular concepts in fantasy.
It’s a shame they’ve been behind for so long.

8 Likes