Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Absolutely.

Maybe a bolvar fire type to go with their new fourth color swords.

2 Likes

As cool as a tail on worgen sounds (and I apologize in advance if this has been said) but if devs wanted tails on worgen they most likely wouldve done so already, aside from that there are different takes on werewolves many not having tails to begin with ( “were” meaning man so they were Man wolf not wolf man hence why they most likely didnt have a tail cause they were humanoid not more wolf like)

At this point its their choice and if they feel worgens don’t need tails then they don’t need tails 🤷

2 Likes

I think it’s still fine for folk to ask.

K.

If people have been asking over and over for the past few years and they still havent done it why keep asking?

I could go either way for tails it happens it happens but I very much doubt it will.

1 Like

I was all set to pay $25 for a race change to Worgen. But when I tested the changes on PTR, I was so disappointed. I like the new fur colors and the eye choices. And that’s it.

I was honestly expecting a lot more. As the OP said, we waited longer than any other core alliance race for our update. And this is what we get? It’s appalling. And I don’t think it’s fair to make us wait another few years for it either.

Just make it happen, Blizzard. Tail option, black fur option, size option, and most importantly: posture option. Get the art and animation team on it now, crank it out, and let us enjoy the game we love so much.

Bless.

6 Likes

Ask the High Elf folk.

Times change. Blizzard may re-evaluate whether or not they think tails are worth it.

As has been pointed out a few times now, tails existed as part of Blizzards own concepts. Its not that far out there.

The biggest reason to keep asking though is simple; people want the tails.

1 Like

Worgen really do need tails

The males also need to stand up straight. It’s the biggest reason I won’t play one.

If Blizzard redesigned the model to stand up and adjusted the head to actually sit on the shoulders instead of protruding out of the chest, they also wouldn’t have such a hard time fitting armor on them

5 Likes

But there was already highelves, the blood elves are high elves but their leader changed their names to blood elves to honor those that died defending the sun well (if my memory serves me right)

1 Like

I would like that change as well but considering that their skeleton changed to compensate for the muscle and the fact they are on paws? Wolf feet? That their body would have to balance itself out and making their back straight could make them ( comically) fall backwards but thats just me looking at it from a science point of view.

Females don’t hunch so it’s definitely possible

1 Like

Females (and im just looking purely at models) appear to have less muscle on the arms/chest/shoulder area therefore their skeleton doesn’t need to compensate as much like the Males do of course it is a female frame and they most likely wanted it to be like that to tell the difference between the two.

I’m thinking something like:

https://images.app.goo.gl/KhRgLu8TydbCPFGi6

It’s more upright but not completely upright. The hunch makes males looks much shorter and smaller than they are. Worgen should be a very imposing and intimidating race imo, standing upright would help achieve that

4 Likes

Posting in support of all good doggos.

2 Likes

I agree, they are after all WoWs version of werewolves but thats the thing its their version, perhaps maybe there is a limitation they cant surpass, maybe they would have to make a whole new animation for them (running etc.). Who knows but people hoping or demanding they put it in will only make the wheels spin and make themselves frustrated, if they do it cool new options available to worgen if not then they cant get upset.

My Worgen Hunter would love her tail and be able to stand up right so much.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this was mentioned above, but I’m currently playing with the character creation on the beta, finally got an invite. Having a look around…

Was looking at the worgen options. Currently on the female and was looking at the eyes…why are there not consistent options between the two forms?
There’s some heterochromia options, but when you go to the human form, there’s only one option that only partially matches the worgen form. A Blue/green option…the problem is when you switch to the worgen form, the colors are switched, it’s green/blue.
You’d think they’d be the same for both, including having the blue/brown option on both forms.

Also, is there a reason the underwear aren’t the same between forms?

Same color mismatch on the males as well.

Shame there’s not options to match the scars between both forms. Plus the mentioned option of unlocking it from the specific face would be good.

Same underwear mismatch too.

All black fur is definitely something that needs to be added as well.
Seems to be little in the way of darker fur colors.

8 Likes

Not at all the point.

Also doesn’t matter. The High elf quip was more a joke.

Important part was that blizzard changes their minds and players want tails. No other reasons are needed to make the request perfectly valid.

I didnt mean to step on any toes im just looking at lore wise with the High elves (sometimes jokes go over my head, I am working on this fault and might be patched on patch 26)

And maybe there is a reason they wont do it right now, who knows at this point 🤷

Worgen just need fluffy bushy tails and they’re all be happy.

4 Likes

Giving this a nudge as it is well thought out! And I love more options!!

#GiveWorgenTails

#PlayableSethrakPlease

:snake:

5 Likes