Worgen Customization Mega Thread

Can we pause this debate to say how comparing people getting different skin options and transgender representation…and equating it to a tail option for worgen is tone-deaf af?

2 Likes

So as a few things i would like to say, One you did make a very good quality post well done there, Honestly you’ve put a lot of effort but reguarding the video itself you really need to balance your voice vs other variables, It should be the most audible thing not the background noise such as music it was difficult to watch due to that! Onto the next

So To me Worgen should be well… Dangerous if i saw a Worgen Survival hunter i should think Holy crap i’m gonna get murderized but right now i just don’t feel it, Their melee animations feel bad and look visually clunky, The casting animations for casters feel bad and look visually clunky, I played a worgen Restoration druid and it just… felt bleh.

I feel like the overall casting and Melee animations for Female Worgen at the very minimum need to be redone they need to recapture the savage ferocity that some of the Art peices in the OP actually have, Worgen are cool from a thematic point of view but just don’t execute it right at all wich is quite sad.

It’s a race i want to love but everyone else does it cooler.

Possible, the art team is not on things like balance so there’s some hope…maybe

2 Likes

There is hope as that balance is different from the art team but I guess we will see. What would be nice is a Blue post saying “LATER” and honestly I would be happy with that.

Any sort of explanation by blizzard of how further customizations are going to be released would be nice.

1 Like

There is always hope. So we are all here, signaling to Blizzard our willingness to see something special and necessary for worgen being accomplished by them.

And at least this, to make our ideas seen, we are doing.

We can only hope the pushback is not only to fix bugs but perhaps slip in a tail or two for us?

#giveworgentails

1 Like

I kind of love that the pommel and crossguards of her swords are bones.

1 Like

I am kind of wishing that with this whole Shadowlands delay, they would at least acknowledge some races (like worgen) didn’t receive the customization they aimed for and give us details on future options post-launch.

#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

My husband is trans and didn’t have an issue with it.

I think it is an odd comparison but I don’t think they meant ill from it.

I would prefer if they changed that part in the post though.

1 Like

I said it on the context of times are changing and we are seeing things come to the game that we wouldn’t have ever seen “back in the day” per say. Meant no ill from it of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s how my husband saw it when I showed him.

My feeling on it being changed is more to stop posts from those who might see a problem there. It might take away from the threads point since it can be a sensitive topic (for good reason).

1 Like

I went ahead and changed that bit of the post. Was never my intention to bring offense so my apologies ahead of time to any whom have read that and got upset.

1 Like

Probably for the best.

Again my trans husband saw nothing wrong with it and just thought you were comparing it to the more open times we live in.

But I’ve seen at least two others mention it who seem to have taken it negatively.

2 Likes

This was exactly it :slight_smile:

It’s fixed now though so hopefully it won’t be an issue.

1 Like

I surely do hope the delay means we’ll see some of your suggestions make it in.

Was messing around in the beta with worgen customization and it feels nice, but lacking.

Me too. I still get sad every time I try my worgen DK though. So few options when customizing :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah. Lots of races DKs feel that way.

Worgen it’s particularly obvious.

Yeah, like at least give an eye glow that reps the 3 specs. Red for blood, a different shade of blue for frost, and green for unholy. Of course keep the traditional lichfire blue if people want to keep that.

3 Likes

They tried their best – they just couldn’t get those worgen to SIT STILL long enough to draw stuff.

2 Likes