Worgen Customization Error

I can alter my worgen’s wolf form, but cannot alter his human form, no matter how many times I click accept on the barbershop. I have tried with more than one worgan. Is this intended?

10 Likes

I have the same issue, and additionally if I change the human form it changes the worgen form and vice versa. I thought the two forms would be allowed separate changes.

1 Like

Having this issue right now it’s very frustrating, I really hope they fix this.

I got it to work. He was druid though so no matter what he was going to have additional form tabs.

I’m also having this problem. I can customize both forms, but changing one changes the other, and I can’t finalize it.

1 Like

So it’s not just me…thanks guyz.

1 Like

Yeah, same here. Hope it gets fixed. I can’t change either form independently and have it stick.

Wish I could say it was universal, then at least the pain would be shared.

I updated two of my Worgens, in both cases altered both human form and worgen form. No problems. Sucks its happening, but its not everyone.

This appears to only be affecting female worgen - can those who have issues confirm their issue is with female characters?

I have both a male and a female worgen. Just double checked on my female worgen. Worked fine. Even verified by doing the two forms switch outside the barber.

I’m going to check my male worgen and see if his barber shop work took. I know the worgen side took. Have to check the human side. Yup, my male worgen worked properly on both sides.

It’s not a male/female issue. I only play as a male worgen, and I can’t change the forms independantly of each other either.

It’s affecting my male worgen.

This is what I was most looking forward to and it doesn’t look like the customizations are separate after all :frowning:

They are separate. There’s just some kind of bug preventing it from working for some people. I did both a male and a female worgen, both worked fine. Both separate customizations. So its a bug. All you can do is file in game bug reports on it. And yes, it does suck its not working properly.

I didn’t have any issues with that on my Worgen but I can’t create a Tauren from scratch, I get an error every time I try. I can make other races but not a Tauren. This pre-patch is buggy as hell.

I’m having this issues and was wondering about that, good to know. Really hope they fix it soon.

Crossing my fingers that our furry wolf buddies are properly updated in a timely manner. It was nice being able to separate them. So hopefully the rest of you get to experience the differences soon.

Now, if this helps, the male was a hunter and the female was a druid. That may have had something to do with the female working. If anyone else has a female worgen druid, see if that helps.

That’s about the only thing I can think of.

1 Like

Ok, I just tried my final Worgen. Female Worgen Warlock. And the bug just hit me. Changing human side changes Worgen side.

If there are Worgen Druids … can you gender swap to female and then see if it works? The more data we have, the easier it is for Blizzard to track down the source of the problem. And that’s all I can think of right now as a potential source.

Confirming this isn’t working. Changed my worgen form, force-changed my human form, and cannot change my human form.

I cannot believe this is broken lmao

It’s not broken on beta or PTR but it’s somehow broken on retail

Boggles the mind

Not working for my character. I have a suspicion that worgen pulled the short straw when they started planning these overhauls.