Worgen are the greatest 8.2.5 addition

The new model updates are the most epic thing to ever come in any WoW patch to date imo.

While not perfect a perfect update as we still don’t have separate human and worgen appearance options; I still hate that they are linked as some of the best looking worgen appearances are tied to horrendous looking human options (i.e. old woman/man options connected to the fiercest looking worgen faces)… Or worse of all, there still isn’t the highly requested tail…

regardless, the new Worgen are amazing to look at and it’s nice seeing all the worgen running around in Azeroth now looking really nice without those old derpy looking appearances and especially no perma-snarling chihuahua faced females…

<--------- even the player icons here on the forums for the people posting with Worgen characters look much nicer… and regal i may add (as opposed to this old monstrosity: https://i.imgur.com/6J5l9nb.png

18 Likes

Next give unique druid forms

8 Likes

I agree that Worgen need at least a new Feral form… It should have from the beginning been a feral Worg. it makes more sense that their feral form would be that of a Worg rather than a Cat. The bear and moonkin forms are fine as they are, then maybe their Travel form could be a Wolf, rather than a Stag… also it would work with passengers as well, since Wolves exist as mounts already in game.

Then Blizzard could just simply add glyphs for those players who prefer a feral cat form and/or stag travel form.

An alternative could be to bring back the Claws of Shirvallah form for Feral Worgen since that was based on the Worgen model (but also with a glyph to opt out).

2 Likes

I hope the new Worgen models get some more polish by the time the next patch rolls out.

There are a number of issues that need fixing like Worgen leaving only one footprint when running (which affects running, sprinting, and Running Wild), glowing eyes not glowing, Running Wild missing sounds when “summoning”, Worgen eyes aren’t blinking, and female Worgen running audio being bugged.

Other than that, I like the updated models, but the lack of polish almost ruins them for me. It’s likely that at least some of these issues will get fixed in the next patch, so there’s that.

I also want more customization options. Male Worgen in particular have a large number of non-playable customization options, namely a number of facial hair options used only by NPCs as well as a number of facial hair options that I don’t think are even in use at all.

3 Likes

Well, if the trend continues, expect every other race to get better options before worgen/goblin get any :joy: Both will never happen anyways.

1 Like

Our pauldrons are still too big.

2 Likes

I think you mean, Not big enough…

Warcraft use to be known and infamous for oversized Pauldrons, but unfortunately this trend decreased over time with each new expansion… I wish for the days of HUGE PAULDRONS of ol’ to make a comeback. http://i.imgur.com/r3bqxIn.jpg

They are pretty awesome and well done. Both of my Worgen look great and i messed around with their looks for about 2 hours earlier today, good stuff.

Best thing in a WoW patch ever…idk about all that.

I was excited until I saw what they did to the males

That run animation is so awful, and they butchered their casting animations

Was actually going to faction change because they’re one of my favorite races, but those animations completely ruined them for me

So disappointed…

Also, why did they change their backflip to a front flip???

Thanks blizz, you fixed females and butchered the males. Good job :clap:

4 Likes

Meh, the females are better but the males are a lot worse.

1 Like

I respectfully disagree. They ruined my girl.

3 Likes
2 Likes

The worgen male run animation just feels off, and shoulder size is WAY too big.

They did make tweaks to the other races after their model updates, so you never know.

I turned on old graphics because I don’t wanna lose my awesome rack. :sob:

2 Likes

New models are the best thing in BfA.

As soon as it was announced it was the only thing I really cared about.

Battle for Cataclysm Race Models is now complete.

2 Likes

Words cannot express how happy I am with my new look. Never looking back to when I was a rabid chihuahua.

3 Likes

Girl you’re lookin’ good! Blizzard did right by the Worgen update. Feels more like a straight up overhaul.

Now they need to redo humans, because everyone with respectable facial hair knows the injustice Blizzard did to them.

Yep, really pleased with how it turned out. Kudos to the art department once again!

I havent seen them yet but if they botched them or changed too much i wont okay alliance anymore.