Wont letm em server transfer says active auctions but have none

Fixes show in the Hotfix blog.

Hopefully this is resolved with today’s maintenance. Starting to run out of patience

Not fixed, ETA blue?

They don’t give ETAs. Players forget the “estimated” part of it and get vocal if it takes longer than originally expected.

2 Likes

I mean the fact that they’re losing money should indicate they’re trying to fix the problem. Instead they haven’t said a word on it.

Has absolutely no bearing on the issue. If the transfers were free it wouldn’t lessen the importance of the bug fix.

Yes they have.

1 Like

except for the fact that on their official bug fixes they announced that the AH bug has been resolved

That’s because the issue with transfers is not the AH bug. It’s a separate bug. It did not show until the AH/mail bug resolved.

1 Like

Dude, people have been complaining about it since 8.3 came out, and some of them probably know exactly what it could be (an active auction prior to server shutdown before 8.3)

That’s speculation, and even if it were the case, that doesn’t meant that the fix is easy.

Also, the AH bug that was mentioned is unrelated to the transfer bug.

1 Like

You don’t know this. You have no proof of this.

If the issue was as easy to fix as players think it is, it would have been fixed already. Paranoia posts like this don’t help. Blizzard is not holding back on fixing this to spite players.

5 Likes

This answer is not entirely correct. I had this issue since first day of 8.3

I didn’t say you didn’t. I said that the one you are having was not found until the AH one was addressed.

1 Like

Just for clarification, the two issues do appear to be unrelated. This is a separate bug, but to be clear, it did start around the same time. You may not have noticed it due to the volume of reports we were seeing because of the missing gold from AH sales.

For folks trying to transfer we were seeing two issues. The first, folks were getting a message that they have mail, which was preventing them from transferring. That should be resolved now as far as I am aware (not to be confused with mail from NPC’s that may be pending after completing certain quests).

The second, players are getting a notice that they have an active auction. That is what is currently being worked on.

It absolutely is not.

We don’t have an ETA but I will provide an update as soon as I have one to share.

5 Likes

Thank you Vrakthris

Thank you Vrakthris

Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop Vrakthris. You’re doing an awesome job for an issue that can be really aggravating.

I do wish we had this kind of communication the whole way through the issue now, there was some days where it was like 5-6 days without a blue saying anything, even just checking in and saying stuff still sucks.

3 Likes

I appreciate the communication. However, it is very frustrating to now be 14 days without being able to join my guild on our new server. Especially because our goal is to start mythic next week.

2 Likes

Hey folks,

I have word that the issue with “Active Auctions” should be resolved. For those of you who were experiencing the issue, can you give it a try?

3 Likes