Wont letm em server transfer says active auctions but have none

so i have been trying to do a server transfer now for 2 days and keeps giving me error this account has active auctions please cancel and try again later but i have no active auctions on this account nor the other account im trying to transfer this is becoming a issue due to the guild im raiding with in progression is holding my spot for a time till i can transfer but you bugs that you wont fix wont allow me to transfer please fix this issue please

What bugs they won’t fix?

Have you opened a ticket and asked them to take a look?

2 Likes

yes but says theirs a 2 day wait om the
ticket

By any chance do you have someone on ignore? Check that. Any mail from them is hidden.

1 Like

The wait time is not a countdown, it’s an estimate based on whats in the queue.

1 Like

Live chat will be available in an hour and a half

1 Like

In large part, the mail bug with the AH was resolved after yesterday’s hotfix, but it may still be sending out owed sales in waves in order to avoid another clog somewhere down the line.

1 Like

I do see your ticket, I’d leave that open.

One thing you might try is visiting all your characters and clearing their mails. Not sure if that will have any impact at all but certainly cannot hurt. Otherwise, I’d wait on your ticket.

1 Like

I am assuming a different toon and you are talking mythic progression starting next week?

Because this toon is NOWHERE near mythic level. Which is why I am making this assumption.

If we are not talking mythic progression, you can still raid with them, unguided in the meantime

no the priest was able to transfer did it almost instantly the monk is the one trying to transfer

I’ve been having the same issue for a week now and I tried again today and same error… “Active Auctions”.

Same issue here

Same issue, and also for mythic raiding. Is there any fix for this yet?

Fixes show in the Hotfix blog.

Hopefully this is resolved with today’s maintenance. Starting to run out of patience

Not fixed, ETA blue?

They don’t give ETAs. Players forget the “estimated” part of it and get vocal if it takes longer than originally expected.

2 Likes

I mean the fact that they’re losing money should indicate they’re trying to fix the problem. Instead they haven’t said a word on it.

Has absolutely no bearing on the issue. If the transfers were free it wouldn’t lessen the importance of the bug fix.

Yes they have.

1 Like

except for the fact that on their official bug fixes they announced that the AH bug has been resolved