Women of Warcraft!

This got me wheezing gg.

OMG I LOVE this movie, SM :laughing:

RIP Betty White :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Peeks in the door ,ops,gulp.

Why is it offensive? Let me tell you a story, I worked in a male dominated career, while being a single mother of 2, eventually I became the supervisor, and I worked with some real roughneck type of men in oil fields and mining camps, when I retired many of those grown men cried, they didn’t want me to go, many told me I was the best boss they ever had, because I never expected more from them than I was willing to put in myself, I am nowhere near a feminist, but I am a proud and strong Native American woman, who worked hard in this life and I have no problems saying it. I EARNED IT.

4 Likes

It’s spelled blood elves

Me too, it’s one of my all time favorites! I love Sandra and Ryan, not only are they hilarious together, but they have great chemistry. Yeah RIP Betty White :sob: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

IK this song isn’t really about “female empowerment”, I’mma just post random music videos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Body type 1 woman reporting in!

1 Like

i was in there for some time but they banned me bcuz my opinions differed . Also because some girls were starting drama yet i was blamed for it somehow . That was yrs ago tho so idrc i just thought it was funny .

ahem correction void elves

I don’t interact with groups; I just like to post memes.

Less drama this way.

1 Like

Agree. That’s why I’m just spam posting music videos LOL

5 Likes

YES HELLYEAH. WEWMEN OF WARCRAFT LESS GOOO. :+1:

2 Likes

Aight, these next two songs don’t really have music videos to them, but they’re definitely worth sharing (IMO):

Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart
Melissa Etheridge - Shout Now

Keep jammin’! :metal:

/dance

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou giggles, and dances away.)
/giggle
/smile

2 Likes
1 Like

Your mention of Fleetwood Mac reminded me of “Edge of Seventeen”.

OK, this next video share of mine is “nostalgia”, for me, for when I was a teen :laughing:

Anyhoot, I’mma attempt to sleep. Whether, I sleep or not, is still up in the air :laughing:

I just need to lay down. Been at the chair, for awhile.

Keep jammin’! :metal:

1 Like

I cannot debate against a “insert most up to date current pronoun this week” moonguard soldier. so I will just say Hi.

1 Like