Women of Warcraft!

One of my friends who plays wow. She refuses to play on female toons. She had a female roomate for quite some time but never plays a s a female toons in any game I ever played with her in. Also wears jeans in real life sometimes too. Very shy irl too. But nice.

My mom used to play WoW with me over a decade ago. One of my old accounts was in her name or email I guess idk. Quit that one. Many of the best guild I have been in ran by women. Those ran by men. Can be unorganized much more often.

2 Likes

Vanessa Van Cleef is my Queen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You, a man, coming into this thread and being narcissistically compelled to project-troll-mansplain why women should feel a certain way about anything is epic cringe offensive on a Dunning-Kruger level.

Your bridge is missing your presence.

10 Likes

Sarcasm went right over your head. Also I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ve seen a lot of women look like body type 1. Are you trying to say all women are supposed to look like body type 2? Wow… (this is also sarcasm since you didn’t see it the first time).

called it.

there’s always a catch with gamer girls. :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like grills too.

I’m not a wamen, but this should become the official Women WoW player Support and Discussion thread.

You all deserve it.

1 Like

Ladies of all backgrounds including WoW are awesome. They are the ones who have to carry us each for 9 months, deal with males who want to suppress their reproductive rights, if they choose to breast freed us/pumping & staying up late, being treated like objects etc. On the other hand there are some ladies who are irresponsible just like some males.

May a strong responsible Orc lady put you in your place if you dare blame them for your own problems. May that giggling lady gnome teach you emotional expression can be fun. May that milking tauren teach you that permanent utters and producing milk is no easy task. Male biceps and pectorals are no match for a uterus that needs to expand and contract to house a living soul.

Power to all the ladies of WoW and the world.

3 Likes

I’m here for womanly support! :purple_heart::sparkles:

Edit: wow I actually read this thread and there’s a lot of fragile men in here.

6 Likes

Which is why you dont see men posting threads about how proud they are having a banana and listen to heavy metal or rap etc.

Sure we can all be proud of who we are but lets not speak out for everyone within our gender unless you’re a major influencer with millions behind you.

But yes I do find it very cringe when a “girl” goes around forums and posts something about gender pride going “yassss queen slay slay” meanwhile posting cardi B as their savior.

As long as the latter is absent, everything prior in the quoted portion is fine, right?

EDIT:

Just like the LGBTQ+ vs Straight thread, I (personally) wouldn’t care if such a thread was made, but IK how the double standard works around here.

2 Likes

woman reporting in!

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll be surprised if Talonel hasn’t already shown up and said this thread isn’t being inclusive to the LGBT community

1 Like

Aight I suppose. Anyone got some peanuts?

Okay but highkey I haven’t met a girl who plays WoW who ISNT pagan so…I mean you might be onto something.:joy:

Proud follower of the horned god here.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Have you ever heard the version by the lady that wrote it? It’s better IMO. Sure Beyonce’s version has cleaner vocals from being run through the studio a lot more thoroughly, but BC Jean’s has a lot more emotion.

1 Like

yall are people and ?