Women of Warcraft!

I mean, I’ve identified as she/her since the Year of Our Lord Ninteen Seventy Four, but okay.

1 Like

hek yeah!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

“Love this gal’s voice.”
/grin
/dance

1 Like
1 Like

shows up looking for wahmens

RIP Dolores O’Riordan :broken_heart:

Always my favorite song by them :heart:

2 Likes

All my ancestors, and great grandparents came to the US through Ellis Island from the Nordic Region. I’m a very proud Nordic pagan woman.
I’ve retired within walking distance of sea and forests where I can honor, and show respect to the old Gods, and nature.
And I worship nothing.
And I look forward to meeting the jötunn Hel when it’s my time to go.
Until then I spend my time bringing my dogs to the forest, and beach for their walks, going there alone when I need to, and playing Wow among other games until I get too old to.
Wow has always been my main game. I love this game with all my heart. Always have.

1 Like

Silly Orc, it’s 2022, there are no women anymore. It’s only body types and soon It will be voice types too.

All the music I listen to is not even in English so Im not going to post any music vids that I like right now but yea. Cool stuff I guess.

2 Likes

“Music doesn’t HAVE to be in English, to be enjoyed.”
/grin

3 Likes

Now shoo off with your trolling, we’re sharing our music.

This was one of my faves back in the day. Look how edgy your parents used to be, Zoomers!

3 Likes

As you command o’ waggly one. I do hope you enjoy your music and have a good night.

1 Like

I see and raise you:

Joss Stone, and Melissa doing a Janis Joplin tribute on the 2005 Grammys:

Christina on the 2007 Grammys:

And because I can’t find Stay With Me from Divine Madness, Bette singing the final song on Johnny Carson’s last night on The Tonight Show:

2 Likes

:100:

Even though, I don’t understand a single word they’re saying, I still like this song :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I mean, we can even enjoy music with no vocals, at all

Pick your poison :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

yay! Go ya’ll.

murder bad. no murder.

2 Likes

1 Like

“You don’t know WHAT we sacrifice, on those nights. It’s bad to assume.”
/giggle

4 Likes

I guess that’s true Cyndilou.

1 Like

“I think the last time, we sacrificed a whole Semi Trailer full of Wine. I don’t remember much of that night.”
/wicked giggle

2 Likes