Women of Warcraft!

I demand floozie locks, first!

2 Likes

Lol, I’ve seen this same accusation of “narcissism” or “vanity” when a woman dares to take a selfie of herself because she likes the way she looks. As though a woman isn’t allowed to feel good about being female unless it’s because of something a man said or did.

6 Likes

Because we’re post cringe now. Release your inner cringe. Embrace it! Cringe is IN! Don’t you keep up with zoomer culture?

Cringe is good! So many here probably do find it cringe (including myself) but we’re reveling at it.

Wasn’t aware “we” was a term often used by narcissistic.

5 Likes

I’m scared to post a Meredith Brooks song due to the title breaking CoC lol

If this poster saw me post it, they’d realize it’s not that deep lol

1 Like

Isn’t it funny how this poster swoops in here and attempts to tell us how we should be feeling about this thread? I think others are capable of voicing their own discontent. They don’t need somebody else to tell them to do so :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

oh yes i will! i am the flooziehunter!

Well then allow me to educate you.

You see a narcissist, while seeking undeserved praise, may use the fact that they are a member of a certain race, gender, class, religion, or country to justify their feelings of superiority.

See I thought maybe this was some new zoomer meta irony that I don’t get. It’s like the girl boss meme?

https://imgur.com/gallery/9nohQh4

rip cant post links.

its not that deep.

feels like you’re just looking for something to be offended about you made up some nonsense about narcissism.

5 Likes

So in other words, what countless straight white men have done for eons.

5 Likes

I’d rather be included than excluded.

1 Like

Eh I was just curious what the reaction to this post was. I didn’t really get the point of it. (Still don’t).

I mean I feel like this kind of stuff should be offensive.

To whom exactly?

4 Likes

To a misogynist, obviously.

5 Likes

I was just spamming videos.

To you, maybe. I wasn’t offended by the thread. What I am offended by is you telling me how I should react to it, like I’m incapable.

2 Likes

Time to lighten up the mood with some Donna Summer :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, if this thread is going to be taken down, it’ll be because of that.

1 Like