Wise Mari MoP remix recurrent bug

Same issue as everyone else.

popping in to add a +1 to this bug. on every toon, NA and EU.

And another, we tried dying 3 times and finally disbanded. This dungeon cannot be finished unless you have the right gems, apparently, and more patience than a pug group can gather.

+1 same here

Same happened to me 100% of the time.

same issue here had to kill a diffrent boss just so i could leave without a penalty

Just happened in my group. When will the MoP:Remix beta be over?

My group had the same issue.

has Blizz commented on this at all? or are we just expected to deal with it til they decide it’s worth fixing?

Well I’ve been fighting Mari for about 20 minutes now because I refuse to keep coming to this instance hoping the boss isn’t bugged. I’ll update the thread if/when I find out if killing him is even possible.

Hotfix frogs, hotfix Dalaran, hotfix goats… but leave Mari bugged, making the achievement for the second ring damned near impossible. Good work, Blizzard!

36:39 later, Mari can indeed be killed.

Just happened to my group, too

Not feedback from Blizz? Still right now the same thing.

This is still broken as 5/22/24 , is possible to still kill him but it takes awhile, if you have a monk in group have them ToD the boss soon as ready to save you time

In our group Fervor was 90% of the damage. so have everyone equip that tinker gem.

just a heads up, on top of fervor, if you’re running shields, arcanists edge is also good

I can confirm that this method works, thanks.

Its Fixed!

2 Likes

Indeed it’s fixed!
And now, ironically, after the Wise Mari battle you can go straight to the center and kill the remaining 2 bosses, the Lorewalker fight is now optional to complete the dungeon :upside_down_face:

That has always been a thing afaik. If not always, then certainly older than remix-- people used it during MoP TW weeks and during the time that the dungeon was in the m+ rotation.