Wise Mari MoP remix recurrent bug

UPDATED: Looks like it’s working now in both Normal and Heroic. Good luck on getting your accesory achievement y’all.

There is a pretty serious bug in the MoP Remix version of Wise Mari in Jade Temple. Twice today i have gotten Jade Temple in finder and Wise Mari doesnt summon adds, so basicaly shield never comes down and he’s nigh unkillable.

Tested again this morning on a fresh alt. i removed all their gems and cloak, to ensure that none fo the gem effects were somehow causing the conflict. Still same issue, adds do not spawn.

Fairly serious bug, since we cant just head off to another expansion in remix etc. Reloading UI, mods off, etc don’t work. Literally hampers progress of a core achievement for an accessory.

21 Likes

+1 This happened in my group as well today

5 Likes

This just happened to my group as well

3 Likes

Just had the same issue, resetting the encounter doesn’t fix the bug either.

2 Likes

Same here.

Me and my group are punching the hell out of him WITH the shield.

It’s been 15 minutes.

Please fix this.

2 Likes

Yep just happened to me twice in a row. All you can do is leave and sit in queue jail for 10 min and hope it doesn’t pop again. Brutal.

3 Likes

Me as well, twice in a row back to back

3 Likes

The adds are not spawning for me either

3 Likes

Just ran into this issue as well! +1

3 Likes

Yep just happened in two different groups for me we even tried wiping so he’d reset so three total times I’ve went through this.

2 Likes

Yup, same here

3 Likes

16 minutes and 11 seconds… that’s how long it took us to kill Wise Mari after this bug. A tenacious group of randoms, to be sure. Or a headstrong one. Either way, he did die, it just took a LONG time. I really don’t want to do that again; please look into this Blizz. I’ll provide combat logs if it helps debug.

3 Likes

Happened to my group, nothing could kill him.

3 Likes

Happened in two different groups today…

3 Likes

4 times today fun getting 30 minute penalty cause of a bug thats been around for 12 years.

4 Likes

Same here, and what sucks worse is when you get pulled in you cannot requeue not because deserter but because of the stupid requeue cool down.

4 Likes

Found a workaround for this boss, make sure everyone in your party has the “Fervor” tinker gem socketed in their gear. It was doing 90% of our damage when the boss was bugged. Should only take 3 or so minutes to kill him with this method if everyone in your party has the gem equipped.

3 Likes

And also considering this gem is horrible to begin with, Blizzard won’t nerf it before they fix the issues with the game first, unlike all the other problems we’re having :blush:

1 Like

Happening to me right now

Yep, just had the dungeon twice. Bugged both times.

1 Like