Wise Mari MoP remix recurrent bug

Happened to me twice in a row

1 Like

broken for me aswell. seems like its everyone

1 Like

Fervor trinket seems to get thru shield however

1 Like

Happened to us today too, Wise Mari wouldn’t spawn adds either, 3 different tries =(

1 Like

Same here, twice in a row, no adds. Now in dungeon queue jail for something not my fault. The group chose 10 minutes of requeue jail time over the time needed to down the boss through the shield.

1 Like

Tried dying and starting him again, no luck. Tried killing a boss on the other side and coming back to him, still no luck.

Tried dying didnt work, the I used the unstuck service and my character is permanently dead at the front of the dungeon unable to release. Im so pissed I legitimately might unsub from the game. Its unbelievable and embarrassing that blizzard is handling the game this poorly.

1 Like

Arcanist’s Edge also seems to work. We had everyone equip Fervor. Also, Touch of Death works. Took us 9:06 to kill.

Bruh, after multiple attempts, the instance is bugged. I wasted so much time. I hope you fix this, blizzard. I just need this for the achievement. -_-

Just had an issue of the same thing just a moment ago in the instance. The group disbanded instead of burning the boss down for 15+ minutes.

Just had this too. Didn’t have it before the patch on several attempts. That may have just been luck. Who knows?

+1. Took my group just shy of 15 minutes to beat him down, shield and all. Thought it might have just been a one-off bug with that specific instance of the dungeon, but it’s the same on my fresh timerunner too, doesn’t matter if you do the other boss first; he’ll still be bugged.

Definitely new after the patch this morning imo, ran this dungeon plenty of times over the past few days and even multiple times just yesterday night with no issue.

Happened to my group twice today. Only about 10 minutes ago.
Checking forums to see if there is a fix.
This bug prevents completion of the Instance. So, please fix!

Also happened to me, tried moving on to library and backtracking but no luck

same bug both times I got this instance. Mari attacks as usual, but no adds spawn

I’ve done this dungeon quite a few times since remix started with no issue but 2 times in a row tonight this happened.

My group just discovered a workaround.

If EVERYONE in the party slots FERVOR Tinker Gem, it still does its maximum damage through the shield.

We were able to all average around 20k DPS and downed the boss in about 3 min.

If you have already started the fight-- just stand in the water and wipe the group and then equipe the gem.

1 Like

Please fix this bug. This is the last heroic I need for achievement…

Same bug for me, twice today.

Bump, qued into that dungeon multiple times and this bug happened on all of them.