Wise Mari Bugged

Still bugged to this day! Feb 5th 2018, Stuck in his bubble phase, wont spawn more adds, just turns and does his water......Too strong to die to him...guess its hearth time...
Still bugged Feb, 13 2018 Stuck in the bubble phase
Still bugged as of when I reported it today, Feb 22/2018. Really Blizzard? Get your stuff together please and thank you.
I just had this bug out on me too. Hearthed out, flew back. The trick is to give the adds a little time before you kill them (I ran into similar bugs with this in old content). If you stand by the door on that upper level you don't get any damage. I just stood there, waited for the adds to travel to me, then killed them with autoattacks until they split. Then killed the little things that they split into. After four adds and a few seconds his bubble will go away and you can kill him. Thank you to the dude who mentioned that previously! I did this on heroic with my 110 solo.
still bugged
Come on, Hasslehoof, help me pop that dang ol' bubble!
Aright then!
still annoyingly bugged....
May 10th 2018 bug still not fixed blizzard plz
Confirmed. Bugged after 2nd. Continues to cast Hydrolance.
Still bugged. Stopped spawning after the 1st add was killed.
Take off your weapon and any trinkets or enchants that do damage, and punch the elemental. The scripting for the fight requires that the elemental splits into smaller pieces before the boss will spawn another one. If you one shot it or one shot the boss himself before he uses the bubble, then the scripting in the dungeon can't advance. The boss needs to do his RP, "I peered into these waters and my reflection was empty! Waters....claim me," or you won't be able to access the third boss.

They'll probably change this in the future like they've changed other encounters with this issue, but until then, make sure you aren't killing the adds too quickly.
Still bugged - third add died too fast.
Still bugged
Still not working right.
02/25/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Hazzelhoof
I just had this bug out on me too. Hearthed out, flew back. The trick is to give the adds a little time before you kill them (I ran into similar bugs with this in old content). If you stand by the door on that upper level you don't get any damage. I just stood there, waited for the adds to travel to me, then killed them with autoattacks until they split. Then killed the little things that they split into. After four adds and a few seconds his bubble will go away and you can kill him. Thank you to the dude who mentioned that previously! I did this on heroic with my 110 solo.

Gonna try this tonight and report back.

Right: it works as described. Mari is a timed thing. Just let the first four adds come to you and auto attack to make sure you're not jumping ahead of any of Mari's RP script.

After the fourth add and its post-kill blobs are killed, you ESPECIALLY need to give Mari time to say:

"Behold the Power of Torrential Waters."

Then you can disintegrate the guy.

And wait another few seconds for more RP before you can loot.

Lots of waiting on this one.
still bugged after first adds in july 2018

2nd attempt successful after auto attacking adds at the back of the room
08/07/2017 12:26 PMPosted by Alextium
Stand up by the door in the back and let the elementals come to you. Don't kill them until they've gotten to you. Don't do anything to them until they've gotten to you.

The fight wasn't built around fast killing. There are flags in place. As the male pandas often say, "Slooow doooooown."

Also, continuing to bump a year-old thread is unlikely to get QA attention, since they don't see these in a forum format.
I can confirm 2 years later this is the only way I could do it without it bugging.. I let the add hit me 2-3 times then killed it
Still bugged, and there's no way to leave other than hearthing >:|
05/30/2017 10:11 PMPosted by Msmoonkitty
This is still bugged, took a 110 in there and he bugged after the 3rd add.

Seriously blizzard can you please address these kinds of bugs in a more timely manner, they literally prevent us completing content.

This bug was first reported almost 7 MONTHS AGO and it is still not fixed, this kind of crap from blizzard is really getting on my nerves.

Still Bugged. stuck after 2nd add a year after you complained.....
bruh wtf, why isnt this fixed yet lmao