Wise Mari Bugged

Wise Mari is bugged after the first big add dies.
2 Likes
Confirm that this is still happening as of 11/17/2016 (though it was the second add for me...)
Just had this happen to me, what i did was attacked the boss before before he was in the bubble which almost killed him.
When he entered the bubble he he only spawned 1 add.
The next attempt i body pulled him and slowly killed the elementals and the problem was solved.

TLDR don't go ham take your time
12/11/2016 07:20 AMPosted by Evani
Just had this happen to me, what i did was attacked the boss before before he was in the bubble which almost killed him.
When he entered the bubble he he only spawned 1 add.
The next attempt i body pulled him and slowly killed the elementals and the problem was solved.

TLDR don't go ham take your time

I tried this, and killed each of the elementals up to the third one and that's when he bugged out and wouldn't spawn the fourth.
Yeah, happening to me too after the first add
STILL a problem. :(
Still bugged, bugged 3 times for us (we gave up in the end)
After killing an elemental it failed to spawn the 3 little own. Sometimes 1st round, sometimes 3rd round, the round of spawn seems random.
This is still bugged, took a 110 in there and he bugged after the 3rd add.

Seriously blizzard can you please address these kinds of bugs in a more timely manner, they literally prevent us completing content.

This bug was first reported almost 7 MONTHS AGO and it is still not fixed, this kind of crap from blizzard is really getting on my nerves.
Still bugged
He won't spawn anymore adds, bubble won't burst, unplayable.
Bump still bugged come one blizzard fix this
Stand up by the door in the back and let the elementals come to you. Don't kill them until they've gotten to you. Don't do anything to them until they've gotten to you.

The fight wasn't built around fast killing. There are flags in place. As the male pandas often say, "Slooow doooooown."

Also, continuing to bump a year-old thread is unlikely to get QA attention, since they don't see these in a forum format.
yah :/
still buged
You MUST get the large elemental to split into the three little goos. Just cleared it successfully with a 110, we made sure the lowbie got a few hits so as to not one-shot the big elementals.

Hope this helps!
Came here to find this has been bugged since release, how many years ago? This is literally a progression-stopper bug and Blizzard has done ****-all to fix it in 6 years? Is this a joke? Why do I pay money for this crap?
Just got bugged today. Luckly I was able to use my stone to Dalaran even with active battle running.
Just don't attack Mari while bubble hasn't burst. Kill trash before him (leading up to the room). Then step in water to safely aggro Mari. Wait for add to spawn, taunt it and auto attack each add and its split to mini adds. After doing this for all four adds mari should cast bubble burst. After this you can nuke him. Done!
When I run dungeons and raids that require burning down the NPC to advance stages, I remove all equipment, die, and resurrect at the spirit healer to descale my stats so that I can get a few hits in without the NPC dying from my first hit.

Alternatively, I used Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish to kill Mari before he could bubble. This ended the encounter but the dungeon never registered that I defeated him thus making it impossible for me to proceed to Liu Flameheart.
Still bugged.

Have been playing through old content lately for transmog and it feels like Blizz has stopped maintaining what has already been built in past expansions. The number of niggles I've had to work around has grown and, when I look up solutions to them online, the comments from other players facing the same things are very old.

The game is now a behemoth of content and all resources are put into continued expansion of that, which is fair enough I guess. Just venting in the hopes that there's a strategy in place to give the old stuff some care and attention. :)